35 Yrs Old, 3 Children

5 years ago I had my first breast augmentation...

5 years ago I had my first breast augmentation with 500cc in left breast and 480 in right breast. I loved them except for one problem. Whenever I would lay down they would always fall into my underarms. This happened almost immediately after surgery. I went back a few times to address the issue, but was told all looked great. Even though I was not feeling sexy or confident at all. Regardless...I sent him quite a few patients because I truly believed in this man and his work! I finally went back again after 5 years and another child later to talk to him about my problem I was still having. I really broke down and I felt like he really saw my disappointment this time. He was so kind and agreed to fix my issue. Most other doctors would not be willing to fix anything after such a long time and having another child. I was not wanting to have surgery on my breasts again for at least 10 years, but i knew how insecure I was and wanted to feel good about myself again. I was terrified. I can not express my gratitude to DrLawton and his staff enough for how well they took care of me! All of my questions were answered thoroughly and my fear of having this surgery again was gone. He ended up doing a capsulorraphy on both sides and removing and replacing my implants taking me to 600cc on both sides. I'm only 1 day post op and I can already tell a significant difference from the time before!! I know I'm going to be so happy with them! I would recommend Dr Lawton to anyone looking to have their breasts done. He really cares about his patients and their happiness with their bodies and his work!! Thanks again Dr Lawton and staff!!!! I ??y'all!! ( girl with the pink flower and butterflies on shoulder)

Before and after

Recovery

This is a much harder recovery for me than my first ba. Maybe it's because I had a capsulorraphy as well as a second ba. I am having much more pain and even though I'm happy with the way they are looking in having a hard time emotionally lately with this. With 3 kids, husband and a home to care for along with a job I'm beating myself up for doing this surgery right now. Especially feeling so " handicapped" in a way. I know it will pay off but mentally it's messing with me the last few days. 13 days out

Finally get to wear a bra!!!

Ah. Relief! 15 days post op. The girls feel so much better with compression!! I still feel like a muscle has been pulled slightly under my left armpit towards the top of my breast, but we will baby it and see.

7 weeks 1 day post op

Still loving them. Perrier now in and out of a bra.

Still look amazing!

Almost 8 weeks post op!

3 months post op

At check up. No bra. They aren't as full on top as I wanted but still look great. Look ridiculously awesome in a bra!!! I am a 36g bra.

7 months post op

This is looking up at them.

No volume. No perkiness

So.... I'm 7 months post op. My breasts have no volume and just look huge and kind of sag now. Doesn't even look like I've had them done. TWICE at that!! I am now thinking I will never again have perky nice breasts. Even a bra doesn't push them up much. I do have 3 children and I understand that, but I am thinking the only way to fix this nowis a lift. And that takes more money and time off!! Ugh..... Which we can't do at the moment. I will probably have to wait until my 10 year mark and just deal u till then. They still fall into my armpits a little but not near what they did before. That I am happy about. I have more pics I will post later. I am starting to work out again. Maybe that will help......????
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon