5'6 145 lbs very active.500 cc's 34b.28Years Old, Mom of 1 (3 year old) San Antonio, TX

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this site for the...

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this site for the past 2 months since I decided I was going to go thru with the BA I've wares since I was 15 years old. I like many of you long awaited the day my boobs would come in & they never did. I have quite a curvy frame from the waist down and can't wait to finally be proportional!

BA in 2 days! Never been so excited for the wknd to end!

Ok ladies, so my initial post came out really weird as I was trying to get adjusted to using this site. So let me start over, I'm 28 years old, 5'6", 145 lbs (very active) Hispanic female. I have worn a 36B for as long as I can rember, yet never really filled it out. I feel like my body has always been unproportioned as my lower body got all the curves and my upper body got none :/ I've worked on my body since my son's been born (past 3 years) physically, and reached fitness goals I set for myself, but the one thing you can't grow or shape is your boobs(as you all know). I have wanted this surgery for as long as I can remember and I'm freaking out that it's actually going to happen in 2 days! I will keep you all posted as I feel my journey will help others!

Meds are here! 2 days to go!

Ok so I went to the pharmacy today to pick up my meds! Holy Moly, can't wait for Monday to get here! I can't wrap my head around the fact of actually having the twins here in 2 days!!!

No boobies, but that'll all change in 2 days!!!

less than 24 hours to go!!!

I have literally done nothing all day because I can't even think straight at this point. I feel like there is so much emotional baggage tied into this surgery. All of those years of me feeling so self conscious about small breasts. Never wanting to put on a bathing suit even when I was In the best shape of my life, always feeling weird changing in front of women (in school ) much less men! I have wanted this surgery for so long and can't believe tomorrow at this time they'll be here! I feel like a lot of people can't relate to why I'm getting this surgery, I've heard all kinds of crazy things like "you just want more attention" but it's so much deeper than that. I feel like a woman's breasts are a huge part of her and her overall self esteem. I know a lot of self chested women who rock their bodies and have sky high confidence, however thay has never been my case. I'm doing this for me! I can't wait to wear certain tops, dresses, and for the first time in life lingerie!

Morning of Surgery!

O ..M...G! Lol, the morning is FINALLY here! I went to bed at 9 last night and slept so good (hard to believe ) I thought I'd be up all night. Anywho, my surgery is at 11 am & I have to be at yhe hospital by 9! I can't tell you how amazing I feel right now. I've dreamed of this day for so long and it's finally here!

on the other side but wrapped from neck to bottom of chest so I can't see them yet:(

Hi ladies! So I officially made it to the other side around 2 pm today! My Dr. Wrapped me in a huge ace bandage with cotton fluff so I can't see anything! He went through my armpits amd Gave me 500 cc's. Has anyone else experienced this technical of wrapping?! The anticipation of knowing what they look like is killing me . I'm supposed to go in Wed to get the bandages removed. My chest has felt pretty tight all day & I've been using my pain meds to help ease the feeling. Any advice or experience with this type of wrapping would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

under boob update

Hi ladies! I finally removed my bandages today at my Dr.s office. I finally saw the girls! Here's a before and after of my underboob. I'll post frontals soon! )

1st day with wrappings off!

So I went to my post opp this morning and got my wrappings off. I'm still very sore and have some bruising on the sides of my breasts. I like the volume so far but I can't wait for them to drop and take shape. I feel like I have alien boobs right now lol, but they've come a long way

Day 4 PO!

So today marks 4 days since I went in to get the girls done. Yesterday, I FINALLY started feeling better. Day one and 2 were miserable. I'm loving having the bandages off and loving the size so far. My only concern is that my areola protrudes a bit from my breast and gives a points appearance. Has anyone else had this issue? Does it round out with time? Also, still haven't gone number 2...any idea when you ladies finally were able to go? The bloat is killing my vibe.

Day 5! patiently waiting for them to drop

So today marks day 5 since I had my BA. So far it's been a mixture of emotions. One min I love them, the next min I'm freaking out about their shape. I know it's only day 5 and it takes time for them to drop and fill out where they'll eventually be. Is this normal? Has anyone else gone back and forth liking /not so much liking your BA? I got 500 ccs which I know is a lot...but in just not seeing the volume I wanted. My Dr. Doesn't want me in a bra at all for 6 weeks so I bought this little $5 short cam frm Walmart to wear under clothes when I go out. I'm just a mixture of emotions and I hope this is just part of the process. Any advice or personal experiences would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I've waited so long for this and don't want to feel like I didn't get what I wanted

Day 6 && In love with my new boobies!

So I haven't updated in a few days bc I was experiencing the "boobies blues". It sounds funny I know, but I just couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I actually got what I always wanted, and realize they were actually on my body (my mind kept seeing my old chest it was so weird). I was nitpicking at every little odd detail (not keeping in mind that they are brand new and still have a ways to go before they look "normal"). I have a big event tomorrow and although advised not to wear a bra for 6 weeks, I went to VS anyway and got sized bc I needed something to wear for the few hours that the event will last (I got one the girls said every PS recommends post BA & it doesnt have wires). They sized me and I'm a 34 DD. I know that might change as they drop and fluff, but for now I fill the cups up! I could never even fill out a B cup, so EXCITING! I won't be wearing it for the remainder of the 6 weeks though until advised otherwise by my Dr. As each day passes they are dropping and my nipple area is rounding out (I was concerned with fluffy aereolas ) but that seems to be going away. They even jiggle a little. My husband can't keep his hands off me, and I can't tell you how good it feels to go top less in front of him and feel completely sexy and confident! I'm still very bloated bc I'm not quite back to normal as far as my #2's go, but that seems to be ending now that I'm weening off pain meds and muscle relaxers. I'll continue to update my progreaa, but not even a week in & super satisfied!

2.5 weeks down! Another bath pic, it's the only time im alone lol! Beyond happy with results!

Hello ladies,
I've been a little MIA for the past few weeks as I've been adjusting to my new body. The recovery has been absolutely incredible so far. After about 5 days I was completely off all meds. I've been sleeping on my sides now for about a week with no pain whatsoever. I can even lay on my chest (a fave sleeping position ) however I don't tend to do that as I know it's only been 2.5 weeks. My bloating and constipation went away soon after I got off all my meds. I am cleared to begin working out on my 3 week anniversary which is this coming Monday & I can NOT wait. Im going to hit the gym hard and get this body ready for spring/summer! I saw my PS a week ago and he said I was healing incredibly well. I had my saline implants placed through my arm pits and I've been able to hold my hands straight up with no pain now for over a week. The incision is healing beautifully & I can hardly remember body before my augmentation. It sounds funny going 28 years with one chest & quickly adjust not only 3 weeks with a new one! I am so grateful to Dr. Eric Schaffer and his staff for my results. Im not supposed to wear a bra until my 6 week, however I couldn't help going to VS & getting sized. I was shocked to find out I was a 34 DD! I can't tell you ladies how nice it feels to go shopping and feel so confident trying on bras/tops. I can't wait for bikini shopping, I'll probably be doing that here within the next week or so. I'll be in touch! Blessings to all of you on your journies!

2.5 weeks In. Can't wait for them to D&F!

Getting squishier!

4 weeks tomorrow!

4 weeks tomorrow and couldn't be happier with my results!

5.5 Weeks PO!

I can't believe it's been 5.5 Weeks since my BA. The recovery so far has been smooth sailing. I couldn't have asked for more from my PS. I resumed workouts at 3 weeks and was a little sore and slow getting back into my routine, however I feel awesome 2.5 weeks in. I see progress in my breasts D& F daily. I just amazed at how great they look when I compare them to my before pics. They feel like they are a part of me now and I am so grateful to finally have the breasts I always wanted. From an A cup to a 34 DD, I finally am filling out my clothes the way I always dreamed I would. I would encourage any woman wanting this procedure done to get it. It has been SO worth it! I will update more often!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon