36B, No Kids, 135lbs, 26 yrs old - Breast Augmentation Coming Soon!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've wanted to get my boobs done since I was in...

I've wanted to get my boobs done since I was in highschool. Now that I have the money to get them done, I have been doing my research. I've gone to two consultations to compare what the doctors opinion would be. I'm excited to see the outcome after the procedure! I am planning on getting the gummy bear implants. Right now I wear a 36B. I would like a full C. One breast is slightly bigger than the other. I would like to get it evened out a little more if possible.

Gummy Bear Implant Under Muscle

I have a surgery date of March 10, 2016! I'm excited and very nervous! I want to make sure I get the right size! I am a 36B right now. I don't want to go too small but also don't want DD! When I went in for the consultation my doctor recommended 400/420 or 375/405 after listening to what I wanted. I told him I wanted a Full C or small D! I am thinking about going with the bigger numbers because I would rather them be a little bigger than expected versus smaller. I've been trying to do a lot of research as far as recovery goes!

Asymmetry Implants

I am nervous about the surgery and I'm still about two months out. After doing so much research,.... You see all the different types of procedures and how they can go wrong and such. I'm nervous about putting a different size implant on one side to try to fix the small asymmetry problem that I have. I just want to make sure that I'm making the right decision.

How close is the Vectra machine to the real thing?

Excited & Nervous for BA! 39 days :)

After looking at wish pics and other profiles on this website, I think that I'm aiming more towards the round implants. I can't wait to go to my preop appointment and talk about the implants a little more so I can make sure that I get the look I want :) What are some suggestions for things to buy before surgery? I can't wait to get the experience over with! I'm not looking forward to the first few days of the recovery process!! I am thankful that I will have my mom and sister there to help me out.

PreOp, No Kids, 36B

Pre-Op photos

5-2ft
36B
Asymmetrical
135lbs

Wish Pics - Breast Augmentation

These are some of the photos I saw that I liked :)

New Boobs Update

Rescheduled my breast augmentation to May 16, 2016 due to getting really sick in February. I wanted my body to be able to have time to heal. Come on May! I'm excited to have the surgery done already :)

May 16, 2016, Gummy Bear Implants, 26 yrs old 138lbs

33 days out and counting!! How exciting!!! I can't wait for my pre-op appointment. It will be May 5th! I will def get on here after my appointment and let you guys know what the doctor says. I am really looking to get the round shape implant. I like that the round shape give you that upper fullness as well as cleavage :) ! If anyone has advice for me as far as a shopping list goes for what to get before surgery,... Feel free to send it my way! I will make sure to take photos of the healing process as well and keep you all updated!

25 days out! May 16, 2016 Surgery day!

I am so excited to go to my pre-op appointment and also to get the surgery over with! :) I really want my boobs to look fuller. A lot of my friends and family tell me that I am fine just the way I am. But I have wanted implants since highschool. I feel like this is something I and doing for me and not other people. I can't wait to see the results and I am praying that everything comes out well. I am also praying for a good recovery! My mom and sister will be there to take care of me after the surgery which will be good! I will def post pictures of my progress!

Pre-Op appointment 5-5-16! Breast Augmentation

Tomorrow is my appointment at 1pm for my breast augmentation! I'm so excited!!! My surgery date is coming up so fast!!! I'm kind of worried because I have allergies right now. I hope the doctor does not have to reschedule because of my allergies /: but we will see!!! Surgery date is May 16 as of now! I'm nervous of how it will all pan out! I'm praying that everything turns out good and that I love my results :) I'm hoping for a small D! Any advice or tips would be appreciated!

May 16, 2016 Breast Implants - San Antonio

Countdown !!! ????????????????????

Pre Op DONE!!! Count down to May 16!!!!

I'm excited! I ended up going up on the size I had chosen originally. 415 & 450 is what I am going with ;) Round Gummy Bear implants and it will be under the muscle! Surgery is May 16. I'm 5-2 and weigh 135. I have never had kids before. I'm excited to see how it will turn out!
I recieved the instructions of do's and don't' as well as a little shopping list. I went to target and bought a body pillow and two Hanes Sports Bras that one of the ladies in the office recommended that are real comfortable. I still need to get my prescriptions filled! I'm excited for this new journey!! I will def post my progress!

Breast Augmentation - Next Monday!

I bought a body pillow along with the pillow that I can sit up with. I bought some dial antibacterial soap, Aquaphor healing ointment lotion, pajamas (shorts set with button down blouse) and two sports bra (Hanes brand) for when I am able to wear a different bra. They are the flex fit and feel comfortable to the touch. I am hoping they will work out perfectly!

Freaking out about size!!!!

I am so nervous about going tooo tooo big but I don't want to go too small and regret it! I had chosen 415 & 450 with my doctor but now I'm thinking I should drop it down a little because that amount of CC will make be like a DD! Agh! I am sure this is normal to be nervous like this especially since the surgery is so soon! I'm so torn on what to do!!!!! /: My surgery is Monday and I am afraid I may have chosen them too big. The doctor had placed the order in for the implants we discussed so they would be in on time. Idk if it's too late to make a change but idk if I want to make the change. I'm in decisive! I'm excited for the surgery because I do want bigger fuller breasts but I also want to make sure I choose the right size that is going to fit my body as well. :X Agh!!

Surgery Monday! Nervous and excited!

I just created a chart for my medicines so I can keep track of them :) I saw someone else do it on one of their pages on RealSelf and figured it was a great idea. While my friends and family check in on me they won't give me double doses or anything because it will be marked down! Monday can't come soon enough! I'm ready to get the surgery over with! I talked with the coordinator today of the docs office and she helped me to feel a little more calm about the surgery and all. I had sent her an email because I was freaking out about the size I had chosen! I'm looking forward to see how I look after surgery and will def be posting my journey! :)

Tomorrow is Surgery!!!! Breast Augmentation, 26 yrs, Round Gummy Bear, 415 & 450 cc

Tomorrow is the surgery! I am so ready for everything to be over with!! I can't eat past midnight tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm going to shower and then wear comfortable clothes with my slippers. I'll probably wear a sports bra and jacket with sweats. My mom will be picking me up at 515 am to head to the place I am having surgery at. I have to pay the fees for the facility when I get there. My mom will be with me for the first two days and will be staying with me at my apartment. I am praying for a speedy recovery with no complications :) I know I will be super nervous in the morning but I am so excited to get it all over with!! Any advice on recovery let me know!! Do's and dont's that did or didn't work for you! :) Feel free to share!!!

Surgery day!!!!!

On the way to the hospital! :) I'm excited!!!! I will update later :) I apologize in advance for misspelled words!!!!!!

Surgery done!!!

I got to the place and filled out paperwork and then the nurse hooked me up with the IV. The anastegiolost explained what he was going to do. The doctor came in to talk to me and draw the lines on my chest. They wheeled me in to the operating room and I don't remember much else. When I woke up I was in and out of sleep. Finally when I could keep my eyes opened, they moved me to another room where they have me Sprite and graham crackers so I could take pain medication.
On the way home from surgery :) I took a pill for pain.

Post op !!!!

Update on post op breast augmentation

My left side seems soooo much bigger than my right side /: but I have to see how it looks in a couple days once they start settling down more. I feel tightness in my chest so, I just took twopills for the pain. I ate two slices of left over pizza earlier. I've been on and off napping. Trying to drink fluids and all. I tried walking around the apartment to get my legs some circulation. I am praying healing goes smoothly and no complications arise. Looking forward to see how my other girls are doing who had the procedure don't today.

Day 2! Breast Augmentation - 415 & 450 cc, 26 yrs old, 134 lbs

Day two! I slept off and on last night. I slept on my couch that reclines. Had a pillow for my back and for my head. Been trying to walk around more today. My mother helped me change my clothes since I can't raise my arms. I have been taking two pain pills at a time but I still feel the pain. I have my post op appointment today at 1145.

I'm nervous because my left boob looks bigger and higher. It was smaller since I had asymmetry so the doctor but a bigger implant on that side. I'm hoping once the swelling goes down it looks better. I just have to be patient and give it time to heal. My stomach looks bloated and my face looks a little swollen or puffy but for the most part I'm doing okay. My diet is good I haven't felt nauseated but we will see how I feel when I get in the car. I will bring my medicine for nausea with me just incase.

I am hoping all goes well at the doctors, I will update after my appointment.

Post op appt done!!

The doctor prescribed me a stronger dose of pain medication. I have to go get it filled. He said everything's healing fine and that the left side will take a little longer to drop but it will even out and look just fine. My mom said they look good, not too big and looks natural. :) I'm excited!

Day 2 Review

So at my post op appointment the doctor said my bra that was put on me after surgery was a little loose and that he thought I needed to go a size smaller. The front desk ladies gave me another one and I went on my way. While in the car, I found that the bra they gave me was a size large. I was under the impression that I was supposed to get size medium so I called the doctors office and they told me that they had given me the wrong size and needed to give me a medium. We went back and got the medium size bra. My mom assisted me in putting it on. After that my breasts were a little more sensitive in the car with every bump and such. I have been trying to get up and walk around but I still can't move my arms much. The doctor said the first 3-4 days are the worst and that I just need to get through that. I am hoping that it will start getting better soon! I have been taking my medications as prescribed. I have been able to eat anything I want. I have not had to take the nausea medication at all. I have been trying to drink plenty of fluids as well. Too much info but I was able to take a bowel movement this morning. I had read on other peoples journals that they had trouble with that. My mom goes back to work tomorrow but my sister will take her place tomorrow. I am thankful to have my family with me.

More pictures of Day 2

Shower today! Woo hoo!

I was able to shower today but my sister had to help me with my lower legs, arms, and face. She also helped me wash my hair. She assisted me with blow drying my hair too :) what a nice sister! It was wierd feeling my breasts because they feel so hard right now. The left one is still higher. It is a bigger implant and very noticeable but I'm hoping everything evens out in time. I'm taking pain meds around the clock. Every 4-6 hours. I slept a little better last night. I woke up around 630 cause my mom was up and getting ready for work. My sister made it to my apartment before my mom left which is good. Around 9 am I started feeling nauseous and took a nausea pill but it lasted about an hour or so. Other than that I've been trying rest up. :)

Day 4 Update - Breast Augmentation 415/450 gummy bear round silicone

Last night I slept a little longer than the night before. I am still sleeping in the recliner. Today I was able to shower on my own but my sister helped me undress and dress. She also had to help me put on deodorant. My right boob and arm is more sore today. I can see the difference in my breast changing. The left side dropped a little more. I'm excited to see how it will compare to a week from now :) I'm staying on top of meds and trying to stay away from the pain medication. I took some at 830am today but now I am trying to hold off as long as I can to see how I do. I'm able to raise my arms slightly higher. It feels wierd to cough so I try not to. Also when I get startled my muscles tighten so it kind of hurts. I definitely feel the morning boob- tightening of the boobs- I use ice in the morning to get them to calm down a bit.

One Week Post Op Breast Augmentation

Day 5 was tough for me because I had not had a bowel movement and my stomach was so bloated. I had taken teas and pills to try and get me to go. Day 6 I was able to move my arms more yesterday. I did not take any pain pills day 5 or 6. I did take nausea pills because I think all the meds I was taking caught up to me and made me feel nauseaous. Day 6 I was able to shower and get myself ready. I even was able to blow dry my hair and straighten it as best I could. Only thing I can say was sitting in a chair with no back support was difficult. After a while I had to change to a different chair because my back was sore and tired. I finished all my antibiotics on day 5 so on day 6 I had my first beer. Very refreshing I might add! Lol!!! My follow up appointment is going to be on Tuesday at 11 am. I will keep you posted on what the doctor says! I still need to add photos of my before and day 7 comparison :)

One week Post Op - Boobs!

Driving Post Op Breast Augmentation

Day 7 I drove around a lot and felt just fine. I had no issues other than when I went to get gas. It was real windy and I had the door slightly open. The door almost hit a pole I was parked next to and I tried to save the door. My left arm and implant felt funny when I did that. But it was not exactly painful.

As far as morning boob goes, I don't really get that anymore. That lasted a couple days in the beginning and that's about it. I've been off pain meds but if I feel like I need it, I take Tylenol (650mg).

My follow up appointment got moved to Thursday so I will keep you posted!!

Follow up Appt - Looks Good!

Doctor said everything is going good. He took off the tapes I had under my incisions. I can see the scar and like a little scab but nothing major. Doctor said to wait about a month to buy bras because my chest is going to keep changing. I asked about swimming and he said to try it and just feel it out but take it easy. He said I can start working out lower body next week and as far as upper body goes try and becareful with chest muscle exercises.

As far as pain goes, there's no pain. I'm able to raise my arms. I've been sleeping on my side every once in a while and no problems there.

The recovery process has been pretty easy for me :) I am happy with the outcome and I am happy with the doctor I chose!

Looking good! Gummy bear 415 and 450 cc

Day 20 Post Op

My left boob is still high. My incisions have closed. In the mornings my boobs have a little soreness from laying down. I don't sleep on my sides for too long but I get tired of sleeping on my back. I'm so used to sleeping on my sides (before surgery). My boobs feel like they are huge now and I'm scared the size is too big and they still need to drop and fluff more. So I'm curious to see how "big" the outcome will be!! I have been wearing the post surgery bra pretty much every day. Of course I take it off to shower and to wash the bra but I like that it keeps my breasts together as they are shaping and lowering in to the final resting place ;) Lol!! If that makes sense! But for the most part I'm still taking it easy. I'm on vacation so that's why I haven't been posting much. I tried to ride some go-karts on a wooden track and that was a big mistake and caused some pain. I took two tylenols for pain and felt better afterwards. Every now and then the elastic from the bra will rub on my incision so I have to adjust it. But for the most part the healing is going REALLY well. I go back to work Thursday so I got to see how that's gonna go and how I will feel. I'm not ready for my vacation to be over!!! :X

Comparing Before and Day 20

Crazy how much difference implants makes on a woman's body!! I love the look of my breast post-op vs before the surgery!

Sports bras are in!!

So I got a good deal on some Victoria Secret sports bras and ordered 4!! :) Just tried them on and they feel really comfortable.

Comparison Picture - Gummy Bear Implants

Day late -Day 43 Follow up appt

The doctor said I can go bra shopping and I have no restrictions for working out n stuff.
He also told me about a stretch to do to help my left side get in to place since it still higher. He said it takes about three months for it to drop because it's a bigger implant. The pocket was tighter since that breast was originally smaller in the first place. He also said it takes about six months for my scar to turn in to a light white line. The doctor gave me a silicone strip to put on it to help the process go a little more quickly. I should have just purchased the strip online to get it cheaper.

Here are some pics of me testing out bras. When I got fitted yesterday they said I am a size 34 DD.

Work out Post-Op

I was already working out by week two. I did light cardio along with leg machines and a little bit of arms. There are certain things I feel like I can't do just yet. I have done tricep pull downs and as long as it's light it feels okay. Sometimes it feels a little weird because u feel ur muscle and the implant kind of jump a little but it's not pain its just weird! lol! I've worked out legs and I'm okay doing that. I've been doing squats with the smith machine for now as well. I have been doing elevated fast paced walking on the treadmill as well to try and tone my legs more. The stair master is great also. So I've done bicep work and a little bit of tricep and shoulders. As long as you take it easy and listen to your body,.... With doctor approval of course....you will be fine working out! No need to be scared! :)

Workout of the day !

4 sets of 10-12 45lbs
4 sets of 10-12 25lbs

Shoulder WOD #2
Set weight (95lbs) 10 reps x 4-5sets
Straight bar behind neck press
Straight bar front overhead press
Straight bar front raises
Straight bar upright rows
One continues set with all 4 lifts

I then did some bicep work with Dumbbells, straight bar and curved bar :)
I ended with one minute power walk one minute run for ten minutes for cardio.

Feeling good :)

It's been a while! 4 months post Breast Augmentation

Hello everyone! I know it's been a long while since I posted on here. Let's just say I love my boobs! :) I was told to massage them more at my last appointment to make them more soft and I need to go back in three weeks. I was sized at 34 DD at Victoria Secret when I was approved to get bras post surgery. I recently got sized again at Victoria Secret and they sized me at 34 DDD!! CRAZY!! I have been working out with no limitations. Running is not bad if I have a good bra that helps my chest not to bounce as much. I am in the gym about 4 times a week at the least. I have deadlifted 225 post op with no complications. Feel free to shoot me a message or comment if you have an questions.

Revision Surgery January 3

My left boob is still a little higher than the right so I will be having a revision surgery to move the scar down more. The surgery will open up some room for the implant to fall a little better. I am nervous about this but praying for the best. My doctor says it will/should be a speedy recovery. I have already picked up the meds for the surgery. It's just the waiting game, it will be here before I know it. I will def keep everyone posted on how it goes!

Surgery day is here!!

My surgery is in two hours. No make up on, slippers on, button up and sweats. Praying for a speedy recovery and also praying that everything comes out well. They will be adjusting the left implant to even it out because it is still high. My original surgery was back in May.

Surgery complete

I feel a little nauseous from the antibiotics the doctor prescribed me. But other than that I am okay. I feel some pain to my left side but I am trying to stay away from the pain meds. Today has not been bad. I have been able to walk around and move my arms. I walk slow and softly to not injure my incision site. I have a follow up tomorrow morning. I may need to take a day or two off from work but I will see how I'm feeling tomorrow.

Day 2 Post-Op

I have been staying away from the pain meds. I took two Tylenol 650 mg last night. I had a follow up appointment today, they are ordering me a band for my chest instead of this medical wrap they put on me. My next appointment is on Friday where I will pick up the band. This recovery process has been fairly easy for the most part. I have been trying to take it easy. Last night I slept on my back with a high pillow behind my head & back so I was slightly at an angle. I can't wait to be fully recovered so I can get back in the gym!!!