scheduled with salama, where to stay?!

Hello everyone! I am a petite female from...

Hello everyone!

I am a petite female from Texas and I need help with my bbl search! I've been thinking about this since last year but just started getting quotes this month.

I've gotten quotes in houston one for 6000 that won't add fat to my hips and the other for 8200 with fat to butt and hips. So question...does fat to hips make a big difference? The dr is telling me once fat is injected into buttocks it stretches making a wide hip look. These quotes were from Cortes and lapuerta.

I've also gotten quotes from salama in fl for 8499. I know he will do a good job but price is a little too much considering I still have to pay to travel from Texas and to stay in a room. The same goes with my quote from lily for 2900 which is a good deal I just don't know what the cost would be to travel out to the Dominican Republic or if I need a passport?

Thank you ladies :) I just want some help so I can schedule this thing!

Scheduled for bbl. what makes someone do a round #2?

Scheduled with dr. Salama in March. Seen a lot of round 2 pics, why a round 2?

Where to stay in adventura

Hi I'm scheduled to with salama in March. What Hotel is best? I won't be staying in recovery house.

Switch dates

Anyone looking to switch and April date for March 28th please let me know asap. This is with dr salama.

Thanks

Advice on where to stay, etc?

Hi looking for recommendations on where to stay in Florida for surgery with salama. Also traveling tips and what pills to take.

I am also looking for someone interested in changing dates with me to April