50 Year Old Mother of 3, Tired of Flab and Sag - San Antonio, TX

After almost 30 years of despising my body, I...

After almost 30 years of despising my body, I decided to do something about it with the full support of an amazing husband. I had a breast lift with 700cc moderate profile silicone and a tummy tuck with 4 inch muscle repair. I was prepared for incredible pain; however, it just wasn't as awful as so many of the reviews I read. I am so happy with my results thus far and do not regret my decision.

Where to buy bikini tops?

Hello ladies, I've recently had 700cc implants and am curious where yall are finding swim suit tops to fit 36E/F? I no longer need the very supportive type, I'm finally able to wear a sexy top and that's what I'm looking for. Any ideas? Thanks!

Settling into place

I'm quite pleased with the "drop and fluff" at almost 4 months post op. Such an improvement from where I was before surgery! God bless Dr. Decherd!

Tummy tuck scar at 4 months PO

I was asked how my tummy tuck scar is doing so I thought I'd post a couple of pics. I'm very pleased and knowing my body well, I know that within 18 months, my scars will barely be visible. Dr. decherd is my hero!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

From the first consult, I was completely impressed with Dr. Decherd and his staff. A relaxed atmosphere and he made me feel so comfortable with him during the exam evenwith my utter disgust over my body image.