Botched - San Antonio, TX

This is a long overdue review that I've been...

This is a long overdue review that I've been needing to write. Dr. Young was in all my searches for best plastic surgeon in San Antonio.. They said "breast doctor of San Antonio" but i think that's extremely incorrect unless the other doctors in San Antonio aren't very good. I went with 400cc under the muscle implants and I told him I was fine with going under the breast or through the arm pit. I said it was up to him, whatever he is most comfortable with. He told me he prefers going through the armpit. As for the actual implant he never went over what kind of implant he was putting in me and since I was inexperienced with any of this I figured he would put in what looked the most natural. Well I went through with surgery and I knew they weren't going to look great at first but I was patient and I figured when they calmed down they would settle and come together. They never came together. I later found out that he used ultra high implants (the furthest thing from natural looking) They were extremely far apart and right was way too huh and eventually the left bottomed out. The pockets were too wide on the sides and it looked like I had armpit boobs.. No cleavage and my nipples were very uneven. It was embarrassing in bathing suits and I wrote Dr. young and sent pictures, and talked to a lady on the phone and they said they would get back to me and never did. By then I had already moved back to Nevada and wasn't in the area so I made an appointment with a local plastic surgeon and got them redone about a year ago and i am very happy with them. Just upset I had to pay for 2 BAs within two years. I would not recommend going to Dr. Young.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

He wasn't very friendly, he wasn't responsive