Really Want a Mommy Makeover - Salt Lake City, UT

Hi, i have been looking over so many others posts...

Hi, i have been looking over so many others posts & can't wait to start my makeover journey as well! I am 32 years old, 5'9" & 158lbs. I have 3 kids (11, 7, & 3) and am now ready to get this body rockin! I'm definitely wanting a mommy makeover. I just don't know how to go about finding the right Dr. Any tips would be appreciated. :) I live in Utah & would like to keep the surgery to the Salt Lake City or Las Vegas area.
Also, how do most of you handle getting the recommended 2 weeks off of work? What do you tell your boss? I definitely don't want my coworkers to know about my personal business.
Thanks for all of your postings & inspiration! Can't wait to start my journey!

How long of a recovery should I REALLY expect?

Seriously, I can't imagine taking off more than 2 weeks of work; but a lot of you are saying your recovery was much longer. Give it to me straight... How long before you were able to return to work at a desk job?

Is it really worth the $ and risk?

C'mon, I am really contemplating spending $13,000 and practically cutting my body in 1/2 to remove some FAT??!! Is it really worth it? Or should I just be happy with the chubby curves my children have me? (Coming from a girl who has never had surgery, never broke a bone, not even had stitches... This is freaking intense & seems borderline psychotic to put yourself thru all of that. Maybe I'm just having a freak out moment?)

Does anyone else feel crazy for wanting to do this?

I've been debating over this surgery for YEARS. Sometimes I am 100% yes, and other times I think "You're crazy for wanting to cut up your body just to fit into what society thinks is beautiful."
But, in the end, I can't get over the fact that I do not like my body. Has anyone else felt this way?