Almost 2 years post tummy tuck and 45 pound weight loss post tummy tuck at 47 I am wearing a bikini!!!

I am a 45 year old mother of three boys. I am 5'8...

I am a 45 year old mother of three boys. I am 5'8 and 175 pounds. I work out six days a week and just cannot get rid of this gross belly. I just want to look nice in clothes, don't feel the need to have a super models figure..I am 45!! lol I am really nervous about the procedure and getting an infection or a blood clot. I know the chances are low but I would never want to die due to a elective surgery...but I am at the point in my life I just want to feel good about myself. i am so self conscious of my belly and I want it gone!

15 DAYS AWAY!!

So the day is almost here. Getting so nervous, can't sleep and all I can think of is my TT. Worried how the family is going to function with me down for a while. My husband travels and I have 3 very active kids. Going to take pre pictures and hopefully have the nerve to put them up. :)

Hope I will have good results....

I can't believe I am posting these pictures..but this is my before. I hope I will have good results...

3 days!! So scared!!

Three days to go. I can't sleep, all I think about is the TT. What if I wake up huge? What if something goes wrong? What if I can't function and take care of my family? I just want it to be over!! Is it normal to be feeling this crazy?

Tomorrows the day! Pray for me!

Have to be at the surgery center at 7 am. Scared out of my mind. Will keep everyone posted!

Made it to the flat side!

Still at the surgery center. Going home in a few hours. Got out of bed 1 time and holy pain!!! When does that subside?? Will take pictures in a few days he said I will see a huge difference when swelling goes down. Yeah!

3 days post op

Well we just changed my dressings for the first time. I almost passed out! Lol. When I took the binder off my tummy was pink and warm. Is this normal? It wasn't red just pink and warm. My butt and thighs are so swollen and bruised. Can't wait for all of that to go down. See my Dr. On Tuesday. Happy healing everyone!

4 days post op

Still really sore and tired. I way under estimated the recovery of this. My hubby goes back to work tomorrow, kinda nervous to be on my own. Compression garment felt so tight last night so I loosened it. I hope that's ok. See The dr.tomorrow. Will take pictures soon. I have read that day 8 is the turning point. Can't wait for day 8!!

Feeling down...

Had my first Doctors appt. today. He was concerned with how swollen I am. Other than that he said all looks good. Just feeling lonely and blue. Am I ever going to feel normal again? Glad I did it but just want to feel more normal and not like a big lump. Sorry to be Debbie downer... Hopefully will feel better tomorrow? When does the pulling feeling go away?

Picture

Will try to get a better one later

Day 8

One drain out!! Yeah! Seem to have more energy today. Am going to try and take some pictures soon!!

Still swollen

So this is at the end of the day . So swollen but only 10 days since surgery. Feeling good!

13 days out! Best thing I have ever done!!

Here is a picture in clothes. I'm soooo happy!!

Day 15

Woke up so flat this morning. I feel soooo good. i LOVE my new tummy. I can honestly say my ONLY regret is I waited so long. Truly life changing. I get flatter and flatter each day. Beyond happy!!!! I love me for the first time in a long time!!

Feeling good

Feeling great. Do have strange pain behind left knee on right side. Should I worry about that??? Also, when do you ladies start sleeping in your beds? My recliner is starting to kill my back!!!

Day 23..Holy Swelling...I'm going to pop!!

Holy swelling!! I feel at the end of the day you could pop me with a pin and I would deflate. Is this normal? I feel terrible and it's only 7:30 here. When does this go away. I have read about swell hell but this seems to be the first time I have really experienced it. I have had my in laws here visiting and have not been off my feet the last 3 days. Could that be it? this is terrible..I love my results but not the swelling!!

4 weeks po.

I can't believe it has been 4 weeks. I am getting around great and doing all the things I was doing prior to surgery. I was released to slowly start exercising with light weights and walking only. I can't do any elliptical because he does not want me twisting my tummy area yet. This has been the most amazing experience for me. I was up and running 8 days after surgery. The recovery really is not bad at all. The first 4 days are the worst and then it gets better and better. I was so afraid prior to surgery, but I am SO glad I did it. Truly life changing!!!

Picture at almost 5 weeks

Took this photo this am.

4 and a half week pictures

Here are a few more pictures. Still swelling... Really want that to go away!!

7 weeks tomorrow

7 weeks tomorrow..I feel more swollen now than I did before. Is that normal?? Other than that it is still the best thing I have ever done for myself. Girls who are worried....I was worried too..you will LOVE it!!! Do it!!

11 weeks post op new picture

So happy!

One more picture of scar 11 weeks po

Scar 11 weeks

Doing great!

Doing great but still get swollen at end of the day especially after exercise. Can't believe it's been almost 5 months. Going to take off 15 lbs and see how it looks... Wish me luck!

5 months post Tummy Tuck

Feeling great! Since having the TT I feel like my butt is huge so really going to work on that. Eating well and working out. Life is good. Still so happy that I did it. I want to start Pilates, has anyone done that at 5 months? Still swelling mid day, I just wish that would end. Other than that all good!!

5 months

Still swelling but feeling great!

1 year post tummy tuck

I can't believe it's been a year! Still the very best thing I ever did for myself. Here is a year post tummy tuck photo.

35 pounds lost last 3 months.

I've lost 35 pounds 1 year 3 months post tummy tuck!

At 47 I am wearing a bikini!

I NEVER thought I would ever wear a bikini but I am!! A dream come true. I told my husband I wanted to wear a bikini for summer vacation so we are going to Hawaii. Can't wait!
Dr. Constantine

I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Constantine. He is awesome. Not pushy, informative , patient. Took so much time with me and answered every question I had. I am so happy with my results and highly recommend him!