Gateway Laser Center - Dr. Donna Fischer - Salt Lake, UT

I wanted to write a recommendation letter to share...

I wanted to write a recommendation letter to share the excellent patient experience I had with Dr. Fischer and her team. About three months ago, Dr. Fischer performed tumescent liposuction and she re-sculpted areas of my thighs that had been damaged over the years by sports injuries and the related surgeries. Dr. Fischer was outstanding throughout the entire process: the initial evaluation, the procedure, and the follow up care. Dr. Fischer provided objective communication on procedure benefits and cautions/warnings for patients, and she set very realistic goals as to what to expect for my outcomes. She listened to my concerns and addressed all the questions I had. The change that she created was ideal for me and I could not be happier with the results. The protocols that Gateway utilizes for pain management kept my pain level at a minimum and I had very little down time as a result. Start to finish one of the best patient experiences I have had – a very sincere thanks!
Salt Lake City Physician