29 with 2 Young Kids - Salt Lake City, UT

I decided to have a mommy make over because I work...

I decided to have a mommy make over because I work pretty hard at staying in shape and I didn't feel like I looked the way that I should for how hard I work. I has been life changing. I can wear t-shirts now without feeling fat, I don't have to hide my mommy belly or have a weird belly button anymore. I am very very happy with my results. I'm not 100% perfect yet(I still have on breast that is a bit higher) but I am confident that in a few months I will be. I recovered really fast but I was also going to the gym/working out 2 times a day and I know that helped a ton. It is very hard to get back in the swing of things. Your energy will be low for a while. Easy tasks, like house work or playing with kids will drain you for a while. The first week to two weeks are brutal!! Take all the help you can get cause you will need it. Be patient because it is a process but the more active you are before, the faster you will recover and start to feel better then normal(in my option).
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer is amazing at what he does. He takes his time and really tries to get the best results possible, and he gets them! Sometimes he is really busy though and you have to wait a long time for your appointment. There was a couple of times that I couldn't wait and opted to see one of the nurses instead. Other then that, everything was perfect. Dr. Fryer really know his stuff and is willing to answer all questions. You will feel confident after you leave his office.