24 Year Old, Problem Areas Include Stomach and Love Handles. Salt Lake City, UT

I tried posting a moment ago but was logged off. ...

I tried posting a moment ago but was logged off. So apologies if I am posting twice in a row. :)

I first heard of Cool Sculpting years ago when I lived in California. Always wanted to try it around my stomach and love handles where I am "doughy" (is doughy even a word?) That has always been my problem areas. It took six treatments to go around my waist but, I must say, I LOVE MY RESULTS. I didn't take measurements beforehand but I am definitely down a pant size.

I have read many other review. My treatment wasn't as painful as others. There was an intense pinch for the first 10 minutes, but otherwise relatively comfortable. The facility I went to (Clarity Skin) had an ipod with Netflix, which I thought was pretty cool.

I shopped around and found that the average cost was about $600. Clarity was having a sale so I got each treatment for $500, which was excellent. I would suggest for anyone interested in getting Cool Sculpting to call around. If you put in the work, you can find a good deal. The only negative is it did take 2 weeks to get me in for treatment. I was hoping to have results by Christmas, which did not happen. Other than that, had a great experience. Highly recommend this to anyone struggling with "doughyness" (is doughyness a word?)

Megan was excellent. If you are in the Salt Lake area, check out Clarity Skin. Their facility is beautiful. Since Cool Sculpting, I have done additional laser treatments with them.