34 Years Old and Had No Butt - Salt Lake City, UT

Where do I begin...? My plastic surgery journey...

Where do I begin...?

My plastic surgery journey started a few years back when I was in search of a Brazilian Butt Lift. I had decided to go to another surgeon at that time. Unfortunately, for me, the surgeries, experience and total financial loss turned out to be a huge disappointment to say the least.

I had then decided to leave my old surgeon to try and locate another surgeon who would listen and give me what I had wanted when the time came. Which brings us to 6 months ago; when my desire arose to have the perfect booty I was looking for before. I found Dr. Petersen after doing some research on local surgeons and visiting a few. To be honest, I was extremely impressed from my initial consultation and before I knew it I was scheduled for not only a Brazilian Butt Lift, but Liposuction, Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation. Time flies when you have surgery scheduled!

I could not be more pleased and/or impressed with Dr. Petersen's knowledge, care of his patients, his ability to listen to the desires of his patients, bed side manner, his ability to perfect his profession and his entire staff. I look amazing!!! After the procedures I felt very little pain during my recovery period. These surgeries were extremely manageable with Dr. Petersen’s top notch care of me.

I have walked away from Dr. Petersen's office with an amazing transformation; my old self is now a new, happier more confident me that I have always wanted back. I have had Dr. Petersen do two Brazilian Butt Lifts (I wanted a bit bigger after all of the swelling had went away). No other procedure or surgeon comes close to what he accomplished on me. I'm extremely well proportioned now and love the results of what Dr. Petersen has created.

I highly recommend Dr. Petersen to anyone looking into getting a Brazilian Butt Lift or any other cosmetic procedure. He is a perfectionist and will make you look and feel like beauty queen. I am now, “Seeing myself from a new perspective.”! Thank you Dr. Petersen at NuVista Plastic Surgery!

Love my new body

Before the surgery

My results are amazing

Some pics of my butt

Love my new butt ????????

I also got my breast with Dr Paterson