37 Years Old, 7 Children, Rectocele Repair , Vaginoplasty & Labiaplasty. Salt Lake City, UT

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My insurance covered most of my surgery as it was...

My insurance covered most of my surgery as it was seen as nessecary and the amount I posted above is just a gestimate as I have not recieved a bill as of yet. Ive had long labia all my life and really didnt think any better or worse of them until I met my recent husband. After having 7 large babies I decided that some repair work needed to be done in that area. I am currently on day 10 of recovery and am not sure of how I feel about the results. As I have not used my new vagina yet . I feel like I could use some more labia removed and would like them to be a bit more symmetrical. But maybe some of that is due to swelling and the healing process.
Dr. Daren Watts

Dr Watts is amazing! He does everything he can to make sure you insurance covers it. He listens and makes sure you are comfortable. He genuinely cares about his patients. I would recommend him for all your gyno needs!