Mother of 4 with Last 2 Being Twins - Salem, OR

I made the decision to get a tummy tuck and...

I made the decision to get a tummy tuck and started off with Dr. Neamans office. I had my consultation with Dr. Neaman and knew that I needed to not have any other consultations to make my decision. Dr. Neaman and his office have been nothing but the best. I am so happy with the professionalism of Dr. Neaman and his staff! I can't wait to have my procedure and am so happy to have Dr. Neaman give me my pre child body back! I know my results will be amazing!

Tummy Tuck 9/21/2016 by: DR. Neaman

Well the day finally came and went! The day of surgery I was very nervous. That all diminished of course as soon as I went to sleep. When I woke up I was very tired, and in some pain. Once I got my pain under control and was able to full walks up from anesthesia everything was ok. A couple hours after that I had to try and get up. That wasn't happening. As soon as I got up I instantly got light headed and and threw up. I layed back down for about two hours and tried again. This time got up walked to the bathroom changed clothes to go home and guess what?? Had to throw up again! Well made it home from the hospital at about 6:30pm spent 1- hours at the hospital. Day 1 post op: Very sore! Slept most of the day, absolutely no appetite to eat anything but saltines. Day 2 post op still the same as day 1. Please know that you will need someone to help you up. Day 3 spent a lot of time sleeping it seemed like every time I slept and woke up I felt better. Day 4 feeling much better down to 2 oxy every 6 hours as I was taking 3 every 3 hours. I will update more later this week.

Updated photos

I'm loving my results as the weeks go on! These photos were taken about 2 weeks post op.
Salem Plastic Surgeon

There are not enough words to that explain Dr. Neaman. He does exquisite work. I am so happy with my Tummy Tuck and Lipo. He's an amazing dr!