Best Decision! - Salem, OR

I recently had a tummy tuck with Dr. Neaman after...

I recently had a tummy tuck with Dr. Neaman after the birth of my child left me with extensive stretch marks and saggy skin. Initially, I was terrified going into the surgery but Dr. Neaman and his staff helped ease my concerns, took time to answer my endless list of questions and assisted me in making an informed decision. After the surgery, he provided us with his personal cell phone number and encouraged us to contact him at anytime with questions or concerns, which we did. His work was immaculate and I am thrilled with my final results. I feel confident and don't feel like I have to hide my stomach anymore. This summer I wore a bikini for the first time in 14 years and received multiple comments on my toned tummy. It was surreal!
In addition to the exceptional work that Dr. Neaman performs, he also has an amazing staff working for him. Jennifer, the patient care coordinator is a god send. She is kind and gentle and treats you more like a friend making the entire process comfortable. I also see Kalisha for skin care and tattoo removal and she has been excellent as well. This entire process has been life changing and I know without any doubt that I picked the right Doctor.
Salem Plastic Surgeon