67 Years Old and Had Large Breast - Winston Salem, NC

If I had know that it would be so beneficial to...

If I had know that it would be so beneficial to me as this has I would of paid out of pocket to have it done.It is one of the best things I have ever had done. I would do it again tomorrow if I had to. My neck , back and shoulders hurt. I had deep groves in my shoulder. Now all of that is gone, except the groves in shoulder they will be there for the rest of my life. Just a reminder of how lucky I am to be able to do this.My insurance paid except for about $200.00, that was co payments. I am so happy with the results.

If I had known it would of been so beneficial

I went from a 38 FF to a 38 C. I feel so much better and look a lot better. I can now go and buy tops that fit, not the 1X and 2X. I can go to boutiques and buy clothing which I could not do before because they did not carry my size. Was just to big. I had boobs when I was 15 years old and often wondered what to do to get rid of them, back them surgery was unheard for breast reduction. It is one of the most satisfying things that I have every done. There has been no second guess the surgery. I wanted them reduced but never dreamed my insurance would pay. They did and thank you. Thanks to my main health care doctor for recommending this and helping me with paper work, and thanks to the surgeon for doing a fantastic job. If you are thinking about breast reduction, please go ahead with it. It will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself.
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tucker was great. So glad that my doctor sent me to him. He was understanding,answered all my questions,and did a excellent job. I am really proud of what he did. If I had more surgeries that he could do I could choose him again. It has been 4 months since my breast reduction, and I just love the results.