42, Newly Divorced, Kids Are Moved Out. Time to Worry About Myself!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Been small all my life, after kids they were...

Been small all my life, after kids they were bigger (mostly because of weight gain) A few years ago I lost about 30 lbs. Pretty sure most of it was in my boobs!
I am hoping to go from my shrunken B's to a nice full D!
My wish list is long and varys a lot. I don't think I will be disappointed as long as they are full! My surgery is a day after Summer break starts, I want to get it done aand heal as quick as possible. Fingers crossed I will be able to move and enjoy summer before long. I

Surgery yesterday!

I feel like it went great. My first 24hrs didn't have too much pain able to sleep a lot. This morning I feel more swollen but using ice helps a ton! So far it's 100% better than I imagined...ill post pics in adew

Day 3

I have had a very easy recovery. I am sore and swollen at times. I am no more sore than of I hit the gym pretty hard. Best advice is to have lots of ice packs, different sizes. It is nice to be able to place in different areas at the same time. I'm loving an electric blanket in a recliner.
Tonight I get to open them up and see them! Will post before and after pics!

Day 4

Opened them last night, didn't fully take off the bra, I am waiting to ask Dr about showering today. I'm not sure what to do about incision site...do I wash, recover it with bandages or leave open... nut was such a relief to open up the compression bra and breath a little. They are still very high and hard! I'm sure as soon as they drop into place they will be prefect!

Felt good today!

Finally showered! They are feeling a little swollen, hoping they settle soon. I was told if you take pics you can see the changes easier. No pain meds needed. Not even Tylenol!

Day 6

My Dr wants me to wear the compression bra 24/7 for the first 2 weeks. My biggest complaint about this whole process is how tight on my ribcage it is. Last night I was bad and decided to wear a cute snug fitting bralette out to dinner. I can definitely tell the difference today, a little pain on the incision sites, I'm worried about the scars and making them worse so I'm back in the black beast today. But my boobies looked so good in a cute bra! Something to look forward to I guess!

Some advice, I personally have not read this tip but it was a life saver!

I used a nursing pillow(like the kind that wraps around your waist) which helped support and hold ice packs in place. Also gave me a great place to rest my arms, and hold my snacks! I still can't stress enough having a variety of ice packs, I like the gel filled kind the best, mixed with the cloth rice(I think that's what is in them) filled ones you can find usually at craft bazaars. The good thing about them is the weight, I used it to hold down the smaller gel ones. Mine was about a 10inx10in square. The heaviness of the rice ones feels so good when you are feeling swollen it is like a soft pressure to relieve some of the discomfort! Best wishes to all!

I completely trust my Doctor. Him and his staff have been amazing! He even gave his cell number incase I needed something...I will update after my surgery. Surgery went amazing, my Doctor is fantastic! I would recommend anyone interested in BA to schedule a consult.