Awesome Eyelid Surgeon! Saint Petersburg, FL

I chose Dr. Kass to do my upper eyelid surgery...

I chose Dr. Kass to do my upper eyelid surgery based off his tremendous reviews and excellent credentials. I spent numerous nights doing my research before making my first appointment with him. Dr. Kass was very honest with me during every consultation and gave me realistic expectations. The office staff, Mary and Kate, answered all of pre and post-operative questions. The procedure went smoothly, they warned me that I wouldn’t remember much from the day and I truly do not. Afterwards, I had minor bruising, swelling, and minimal pain if any. The stiches came out a week later, I was very nervous about that, but surprisingly that was painless as well. Dr. Kass has corrected my dreadful drooping eyelids, and I can now see the beauty out there again! I no longer look sad and tired all the time. My friends and family have said several times that somethings different and questioned me, but they’re not quite sure what it is? I enjoy that I look natural and cheerful again! I just saw Dr. Kass and his ladies this past week for my 1 year post op. If I knew at the beginning of this process that I would look this good, than I would have done my research sooner. Thank you Dr. Kass! You’re the best!
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon