He Made my Dreams Come True! - Saint Petersburg, FL

I am so blessed to have found Dr. O'Brien!!!! I...

I am so blessed to have found Dr. O'Brien!!!! I actually found him first online and then once I started asking friends if they heard of him -- everyone gushed with compliments. I had been thinking about breast aug for YEARS and Dr. John fit me right in, at the price that beat others, and he is an AMAZING Doctor! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my natural looking boobs! I love his staff, his professionalism and personableness. I am so grateful I finally did it and he was my doc. Go for it!!! :)
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

I had actually seen Dr. John during a class at the gym and he reminded me of my dad who is around the same age and loves to work out, little did I know he was going to be my doc!! Lol from the moment my boyfriend and I met him we knew he was the one. He is a big family man and treats his staff and patients kindly and with respect. He is also a fun guy. It's nice to have a doc who not only cares about your surgery but about you. I will go to him for any and all procedures if I ever need them!