33 Year Old, Mom of 3, RN, Fitness Trainer/business Owner - Saint Louis, MO

I have worked extremely hard over the last 3 years...

I have worked extremely hard over the last 3 years to attain my current level of fitness. I competed in a fitness competition, did well and crossed it off my bucket list. During that time of extremely low body fat/depletion was the only time I was happy with my abdomen. I've always had some excess skin and fat on my lower abdomen. Sustaining such a low body fat is not healthy so I decided to see Dr. Prada to explore my options. He is very professional and told me what was needed and what was NOT needed. He is meticulous and caring. This is my third procedure at STL Cosmetic surgery and the staff is always welcoming and professional. I trust the opinions I receive based on the quality I have received in the past. I could have elected for a cheaper option, but quality is more important to me. I am just now 4 weeks from my surgery, back to regular life/workouts for the most part and couldn't be happier! I'm willing to work hard, but there are some things (excess skin) that can't be fixed without intervention.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Friendly, professional, & caring-excellent work!