40yrs Old- This is my 4th Surgery (Hopefully my Last) This Time I'm Switching to Silicone - Saint Louis, MO

I was born with VERY small breasts and always...

I was born with VERY small breasts and always wanted bigger. When I was 21 I decided to go for it. I went to a board certified surgeon in my hometown of Louisville, KY, had the surgery on 8/1/87... Found out I was pregnant at the time, gave births to my first child 6.5 mos later.needless to say, my breasts never healed correctly. I went to the same surgeon a year later in hopes of correcting the unevenness, sadly this time his solution was to BLOW them up way over the recommended amount. To put this in perspective, I was 5'4, 105lbs and not even an "A" cup before my surgery. He placed saline implant over the muscle. For the next year I walked around with what felt like grapefruits on my chest- they were ROCK hard and hurt. At this point I regretted ever having it done and wished I had my little boobies again. I found a great surgeon in Louisville who did a revision for me back in 2001, he put the implants behind my muscle - where they should've been placed the first time- and also reduced the size. *keep in mind these are still the same implants at this point*
So now 15 years later- I live in St Louis. After going through 3 more pregnancies and the weight fluctuation that goes with that, (and a mild case of capsular contracture) I've decided to have my saline implants switched to silicone and increased to make them more full!

Day of surgery

I went in knowing we would be using anywhere from 425-500cc hp silicone implants- I showed my doctor some "wish pics" to give him a good idea of what I wanted and TRUSTED him. I woke up with 500's!!!
They already looked better!

5 days post-op

The swelling is going down on my upper chest and the "girls" seem to be getting bigger! Lol, I'm still loving them- they're changing every day and dropping into position nicely already. They feel SO much more natural too!!

My "wish pic"

Here's a side by side of my "wish pic" -TOP and me (5 days post op) - Bottom
I'm so glad my doctor took this photo in the OR to refer to!! Fingers crossed that mine will drop a little more and be super close to these!!

Need a comfy bra!!

I've purchased 2 new soft sports bras (no under wires) they still hurt my incisions!!! Any recommendations for a comfortable bra would be great!!!

Measured today at VS... 10 days post op...

I'm a 34DD or 32DDD
Got the body by Victoria without the underwire- it's SO comfortable and looks good too :)
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I had heard great reviews of Dr. K and had reviewed his before and after photos, so I went in knowing he was probably the one. I planned on having another opinion but after meeting Dr. K, I felt I was in great hands and didn't feel the need for another opinion. His bedside manners are second to none and his staff, Teresa and Jaime are amazing and very attentive! I was extremely nervous but so far this experience and outcome is exactly what I've always wanted and hoped for!!