29 Year Old African American Female, Rhinoplasty

I am a 29-year-old female and I had a Rhinoplasty...

I am a 29-year-old female and I had a Rhinoplasty a little over 2 weeks ago with Dr. Brock Ridenour. I
have been considering nasal surgery since I was in middle school. I was teased about my nose as a kid
and I have always felt that it was too big. I ultimately made my decision to move forward with surgery
because I was personally ready and I wanted a nose that better fit my face.
I had already been to a consult with another practice when I heard about Dr. Ridenour’s practice and I
liked his office the best. I loved everyone. The feel of the entire office is a big reason why I chose Dr.
Ridenour as my surgeon. The other office I visited didn’t give me the same warm impression. Dr.
Ridenour’s office is friendly, almost like family.
Dr. Ridenour and the nurses also provided me with everything I needed to know. I felt comfortable with
the fact that I knew what to expect.
I felt like I received great care before and after my surgery. I do feel like my recovery was a “weird”
experience. One day I feel like I still have a big nose (because of swelling) and the next day it is so much
better.
I love my results! The swelling just seems to fluctuate a bit but I know that I am still healing.
I would also consider additional treatments with Dr. Ridenour and I have already asked him about the
pockets under my eyes and want to have treatment after I have healed from my nasal surgery.
I have shared my experience with family and friends and of course would recommend Dr. Ridenour! My
sister is having issues with her skin and a friend is interested in body sculpting. I have picked up
information to share with them about treatments at Ridenour.

I will post pictures once my healing process is complete!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ridenour is awesome. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or concerns that I had. He was on-time as scheduled for surgery. His office is nice, clean, and cozy. The entire team made me feel as if I belonged there.