Just Trying to Somewhat Get my Old Body Back - Sacramento, CA

I am a mothe of 4 with two being twins. I had the...

I am a mothe of 4 with two being twins. I had the twins at 19 and they did a number on my body. I just had my last baby 8/2015 and I felt now is the time to do something for me. With the blessing of my spouse I decided to get a tummy and lipo of the flanks and laterals. I had my surgery today and I feeling ok.. Pain is about a 3. I am satisfied so far. I haven't seen my stomach yet but have a follow up appt. in am.

1st day PO

1st appointment went well. He said everything is looking great. I am very happy with my results so far. I'm glad I went with Dr. Sweat. Pain is about a 4 but very tolerable.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Sweat is very personable and nice. His staff is knowledgable, professional and have an awesome bedside manner. From the ladies at the front desk, to Teffeney the sales consultant to the nurse Thao and the anestheologist Ron. Because of them I wasn't nervous at all . I would definitely recommend Dr. Sweat based on his staff alone. I can't wait to see my end results..