So Satisfied - Sacramento, CA

After 3 children I was left with a tummy pouch and...

After 3 children I was left with a tummy pouch and now deflated (couldn't believe that my small breasts could actually deflate) 32 B breasts. I exercised but nothing I did could rid me of my tummy pouch. In the mornings it would start out flat but by the end of the day my tummy was full (evidence of my day's dietary consumption). I started to research a mommy makeover. I had rhinoplasty many years ago and decided to go to my previous PS. I had a consultation, he was very polite and friendly. We talked about all the logistics and plans were set in motion. However, it was not to be, thank the good Lord! My husband and I decided to wait another year, as we were in the process of buying a home. Finally, this last May I started to look around again. I decided to look at my previous PS but found some very concerning reviews. I am a registered nurse myself and read reviews of some medical neglect on his part so I changed my mind.
I had heard of a new clinic in the Sacramento Area and thought I would take a look. I booked an appointment very quickly and was first seen by the very informed Teffeney. I told her she is the hook that reels us all in. She was so down to earth and very informative. It was obvious that she knows her field! We booked a date for surgery, I felt that sure!

6 Weeks Post op.

Thank you Dr. Sweat!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Sweat and I found him to be very nice and approachable. We talked about my goals and he offered his opinion. He did a very thorough exam and took his time explaining to me what to expect. He was patient and very confident (after being a floor nurse for the last 20 years...what good surgeon isn't!) about his work. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and I am so happy with the results. I have beautiful full breasts. I have a waist, hallelujah! I have NEVER had a waist. I always had these small love handles where my waist should be at. I look amazing. The recovery has been great. Drain was out at 1.5 weeks. Pain was well controlled with valium and norco. I stand straighter every day. Incisions are healing nicely. I am grateful that I found Dr. Sweat, he is an extraordinary surgeon. The clinic is growing quickly and you can feel some growing pains as the new staff learns the ropes but the people that count are super efficient. I would recommend this clinic to anyone! Thank you Dr. Sweat for making my physique dreams come true.