53 Year Old Female Wanting to Get a New Lease on Her Body and Her Image! - Sacramento, CA

Motivation: Losing weight had never been easy, and...

Motivation: Losing weight had never been easy, and once weight was lost, still had a muffin top, continued to battle hips that would not squeeze into jeans without leaving pieces bulging here and there. Met with Dr. Giuffrida and he has been a wonder! I LOVE the results! The cost worth every penny as I am incredibly thrilled with the outcome, even the initial 2 weeks after surgery saw the difference, now 6 months after surgery and I have a new me! Total confident in my appearance and how my clothing fits me! I would do it all over again!
Venice Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Giuffrida has a comforting manner, offering realistic expectations and encouraging me, making me aware I would be a successful candidate for the procedures from the beginning. Never offered empty promises, very clear on expectations! He is a terrific surgeon and I would highly recommend him for your procedures! He even offers weekly follow ups with what to expect and continues communication in a 6 month time frame! I was truly impressed with the professional components before and after the surgery experience.