37 Yr. Old 3kids. Ages 8, 2, 1 - Sacramento, CA

From great abs to this! Sooooo embarrassed of my...

From great abs to this! Sooooo embarrassed of my body my thighs are too big, my shape is gone, my butt is flat. I hide my body from my athletic built, good looking husband, who always talk about how fat people are disgusting. My arms are fat, my breast are saggy, I have cellulite. I need help. I am 5"1" and I am 129lbs. Too big for my height. HELP!!!

Day 1 post-op

Fell good. Just a little tolerable pain. Looks really good with swelling mostly in the public area. Don't know what happened to my butt, it looks really small and indentation on sides. This I am very worried about. I think the doctor may have went a little too low or I'm just too swollen in my back.

post op day 1 pics

Swelling in pubic area

Please forgive me

Still on meds. These pics were taken a few hours after surgery. I will send pics for my 1 day post op.

post op day 1

Swollen but looks good overall. Pubic area very swollen. Hardly had any leaking. Still worried about my rump.

post op day 1

Day 5

Worried about my butt. I might have to consider bbl after. I hope i have enough fat from my outer thighs and arms???
Am I overreacting? ?????, 1st post op tomorrow. Overall great outcome. Moving around just find minimal swelling, sore tummy and inner lower knees.

post op day 5