LIP LIFT: Excellent Results. Sacramento, CA

My top lip has always been too thin. Yes, always...

My top lip has always been too thin. Yes, always had a 'cute smile' but with age recently even my creatively lip lined smile no longer impressed me. In fact my lips were dragging me down inside and outside. I knew I needed a lip lift! So I've been researching the best qualified doctors with positive lip lift reviews. I found about 3 but narrowed it down to Dr. Perry. 2 of his lip lift reviews impressed me; and one of the women appeared to identically have my top thin lip. Further, her outcome appeared excellent and she was exceptionally pleased.

Lip lift pics.

First pic is wiith the usual daily lipstick and lip-liner BEFORE surgery and second pic 5 days AFTER surgery with lip-liner and lipstick.

Before and after lip lift. Day of surgery.

1) pic with no lip-liner (obvious). Thin lip
2) day of surgery: ONE HOUR AFTER

More pics

Day 7: stitches out

Here's a pic of me right after the stitches were taken out. Note: I normally wear glasses day and night. But I took them off just to show my full look. Now also keep in mind I have a small mouth and a small face. I am very pleased with this shape he gave me. Its not big duck lips like some women do prefer or large puffy lips. But it does give me a nice feminine shape top lip. This is exactly what I wanted.

Tooth show with time

This is a huge difference compared to my original thin lip. Slowly I am developing tooth-show.

Lip lift update pics

2 weeks 5 days AFTER lip lift. Love it. Significant difference. Just a small lift lip, NO FILLERS, changed my lips for the better. This is what I wanted. A shape!! I believe he took 7 mm off. Wow!

Lip lift 3 weeks 2 days

Posting pics. One before and few after.

Cpl more pics

More pics 3 weeks AFTER LL.

Lip lift post care info.

I have been using Shea Butter with coconut oil day and night from day one. However for one week I used anti biotic ointment as a base, then Shea Butter on and around nose and lips. I washed 2 - 3x daily with another Shea Butter soapy liquid I buy from whole foods. I never formed a scab. It stayed soft and healed very well. Nostrils are also going back to normal!

Week 4 post open lip lift! PICS

Posting more pics. Week 4. I love my results! Again it's a significant difference. So glad I did this.

More clear recent pic

Lip lift review.

1.5 months later I still love my lips. I agree mostly with one commenter that 'no one notices' the lip lift but somehow the general public and/or close friends/family, other viewers assume that rest or happiness or other emotion are the reason for the refreshing look. I noticed after it healed up around 2 or 3 weeks when I'd go out with lip liner and lip stick that all of a sudden I was and continue getting flirty grins and attention from guys most of the time! Glad I did it just wish I did it in my younger days such as at 21 years old.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

He is the best! I had a top lip lift 5 days ago; and WOW... I'M VERY PLEASED. Dr. Perry is very calm, steady, confident and soft-spoken, highly skilled and talented. My top lip was always thin and virtually non-existent and he gave me a pretty shaped mouth. NO FILLERS NEEDED. Incredible. Done on a Friday. He graciously called me on Monday to follow up and check how i was doing. I like Dr. Perry. Highly recommended.