Careprost... Is It Working? - Sacramento, CA

My lashes used to be long and pretty but after...

My lashes used to be long and pretty but after wearing falsies a few times I lost my lashes to the adhesive that was used. So for the longest I've been wanting to try Latisse after coming across it on a youtube video from me googling around. Finally last month I decided to go for it but didn't want the expense of Latisse. Researching a better price I found Careprost which had just as good results. I ordered from a site called DHGate and after a very long wait for shipping my package with 10 bottles in it arrived. I've heard of a lot of fake Careprost being out there so I was skeptical but for the price I went ahead and took the risk. I can see some changes in my lashes in just 2 weeks. They are definitely thicker and looking like I have mascara on when I don't. I must admit that it stares to only apply to upper lid but I'm applying to my lower lid as well. I'll update in another week or 2 and see where my results are then. I've had no side affects at all.

Here is an update at 18 days

I haven't been using it but once a day for the last week because I'm out of state away from home and I didn't pack enough for more use. So I've narrowed it down to once a day so I don't run out and miss any days.

11 days after last photo

And 29 days total. I'm not sure I can see a dramatic difference from before. I know I do with my eyebrows though. I am actually going to get them waxed tomorrow and I will post how they came out. In the meantime I bout some mascara that I'll will be wearing in tomorrow's update photos and hopefully we can all see the affects of the Careprost on my eyelashes better.