Laser Lipo Body Contour at Sonobello. Sacramento, CA

I knew I wanted to do lipo even though I know the...

I knew I wanted to do lipo even though I know the outcome for my body will still leave loose skin. But it's really not bad to how I thought it would be. After my surgery I did regret for not jumping to tummy tuck first, but I was desperate and just started a new job and had a new born. All I cared was looking slimmer during that time. But I do like the result my doctor gave me. He contoured my body and gave me shape. The only thing I'm not happy about is that my left stomach has this extra hang I think can be fixed but the nurse said it would still be uneven after I fix it. I'm not too happy about that hang and hope to get it fixed. I did heal within 3 weeks. Although it took 5 months to finally see the end results.
Dr. Michael G.

Sonobello in Sacramento have nice staffs. I just wish Dr. Michael Giuffrida is more at sonobello in sac because he has his actual clinic in Beverly Hills. Which is too far.