49 Years Old, Ready for the Next Half of Life - Sacramento, CA

My name is Jeri, I would like to share my journey...

My name is Jeri, I would like to share my journey with Dr. Giuffrida and Sona Bella.
One day I looked into the mirror and saw someone that I didn’t like and had no intenstion on getting to know. I have always eaten clean and worked out in the gym 3 to 4 days a week. Thanks to menopause my weight was not coming off. Menopause had changed my body and there was nothing I could do about it. I looked into getting a tummy tuck but that was so extreme, I didn’t need a tummy tuck.
I looked into Sona Bella and researched their medicine, at my consultation I was shown how they could sculpt my body back to what it was. When I met Dr. Giuffrida he was understanding and very easy to talk to. He showed me the areas that need work the most work and how he would be able to change my body.
I had 2 wonderful sessions with Dr. Giuffrida, I felt at ease knowing that he had such success along with his confidence and well placed wit I knew that I was in the best hands possible. Not to mention I was very excited to see my new body. Within 2 weeks I was back in the gym and my body started to look like my body again, at my first check up I had lost 10 pounds and looking great.
Gr. Giuffrida not only gave me my body back but he gave me my confidence back, I no longer hide my body in over sized dresses or large shirts. There are truly no words that can show my gratitude for Dr. Giuffrida and Sona Bella for everything they have done.

Jeri Ploog