Dr. Jeffrey Sweat is AMAZING. Sacramento, CA

Dr. Jeffrey Sweat's expertise, professionalism and...

Dr. Jeffrey Sweat's expertise, professionalism and conservative nature were just what gave me the comfortable and confidence to proceed with something I had wanted to do for years. I am 5'4 115 lbs. I have lost about 40 lbs in the past year and a half, two years and my breasts took the toll. I was so happy with the rest of my body but you can't do accomplish in the gym what Dr. Sweat did for me. Upon my first consultation, I knew he was the surgeon for me. I had never done one prior and ended up not needing/wanting a second opinion. He was thourough, gentle in his nature and extremely informative of both the pros and the risks as any board certified plastic surgeon should. I scheduled my surgery and haven't looked back since. He is hands down the best Dr. I have ever seen, period. I can only recommend Dr. Sweat for mastopexy and augmentation but I fully intend on using his services in the future. It has been almost a month and the results are mindblowing. The lollipop incisions are hardly viewable! Everyone is different, but I already have full sensation in my nipples and am almost back to full range of motion. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the practice is above par with cleanliness and the whole experience was better than I could've imagined. 10/10 for Dr. Jeffrey Sweat!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Informative and makes you feel so comfortable. I ask a lot of questions and he did not once make me feel like I was wasting his time. He has a friendly and gentle demeanor that immediately put me at ease.