28 Yr Old Mom of Two, 5'6 135 Lbs, 495 Cc HP - Sacramento, CA

I am a mother of two and breastfed both and lost...

I am a mother of two and breastfed both and lost all volume in the top portion of my chest. I'm 5'6 135 pounds. I had a reduction when I was 19, I had big saggy boobs that young, which made them better, but then after kids I lost all volume. I really wanted upper fullness and we opted for 495cc HP implants. I just got them done. Been very sore today and yesterday. I'm excited for them to drop and fluff!

Day 3 post op

Been pretty sore, but the pain Meds have helped me tremendously. I went in yesterday and the doctor said everything looked good. He said I didn't really need a huge lift based on where my nipple and pocket initially were, so he made a vertical incision to remove some extra tissue. I just can't wait till they drop and my nipple is more centered on my boobs and they are not so coney looking. I'm assuming that's normal yea?

So now it all just takes time! These are 495cc High Profile Sientra implants.

Is it normal to have coney boobs?

My breasts are very coney and my nipples are pointed? I'm assuming this is normal until they drop?

More pics

Looking sort of coney. But otherwise am liking them so far!

Post op day 5

Today I was feeling some muscle spasms which has not been very fun. I'm noticing they are dropping a tiny bit! I tried on a bra for just a second to see what my cleavage is looking like just for fun.

More pics day 4-5 post op

My left implant is riding higher right now than my right.

Post op 17 days

Itchy boobs! And my nipples are so sensitive it's insane! Still waiting for them to completely drop into my breast pocket. They are still a little coney, hoping they round out. Also, one nipple is always hard and the other isn't like at all so my nipples look like different sizes. Still have some pain and tinges, nothing unbearable.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

He is very good at what he does. His office staff is amazing and very helpful and made me feel at ease. His anesthetist and nurses were absolutely amazing. Very wonderful practice.