Late 30's, Nursed All Three of my Children Until 12 Months, No Breast Tissue. Sacramento, CA

Was recommended by an acquaintance whom had a...

Was recommended by an acquaintance whom had a positive experience with Dr. Yamahata, with her breast augmentation. The women whom had her implants though Dr. Yamahata had an issue where they to have to remove and replace them and were professional abour it and quick, since the surgical cite is on staff. With her experice and all of the addional researched I did on several plastic surgeon. Once I meet with Dr. Yamahata, I felt physical confrontable with him and he easy manner. He answered all my questions before I had to ask and I felt confident that I made the best choice, to go with him.

The day of..

My surgery was set at 630am and since Dr. Yamahata site had their own Surgical Center made it great. My check in was at 6:30 am and was greeted by nurse Margaret who was very professional, friendly and personable. She asked if I had any concerns or questions. She confirmed everything that I wanted for my procedure the size the shape the implants and within about 10 minutes I was all hooked up and I was probably sedated within about 10 minutes at that point. I don't recall too much of the surgery or the procedure I just remember waking up at my residents and in moderate pain. I was prescribed an antibiotic, a pain killer and a muscle relaxer. Each time I would take any one of the three medications I would eat 2 saltine crackers and drink a little bit of water or 7Up and I never experienced any upset or sour stomach. Majority of the day I would say I slept about 80% of the time and throughout the night. I would make sure to take my medication every time it was recommended. The pain was tolerable the only one experience I had was getting up and down which made it difficult without someone's help.

I went with 420cc saline implants under the breast muscle. I choose saline due to a very active lifestyle (cycling, running, swimming, lifting, crosstraining) and didn't want to risk having a a rupture without knowing.

Day three

Today I feel much better, but am still exhausted. I have not picked to see what my breast look like however they don't seem too high as those that have seen online. Today I'm going in to meet with my doctor at 2:45 so I'm excited to see what they look like. I haven't been eating much the past 2 days and that might be one reason why I'm also exhausted. Pretty excited that my post surgical bra with black opposed to a beige color one. Here is a photo of day three.

My follow up appointment went great, no brusing or issues. My breast looks great, excited to see the final outcome after a fewonths.

10 days post op

Today is 10 days after the surgery, I feel great. I just have to mindfully remind myself to not do too much or pickup anything heavy. My breast high, but overtime they will drop.
I am very happy with the results so far.

Feeling amazing!

I am nearly three weeks three and a half weeks post-op. I feel amazing! I have been following all the doctor's instructions of not lifting/picking up anything heavy, working out or going to the gym and taking it easy 30 days post-op.
Some of the things I have experienced the past two weeks are nerves sensation behind my nippples and on my nipples and a bit of tightness in my breasts as the implants are moving downwards of stretching within. Nothing is horrible painful that ibuprofen wouldn't help. Ibuprofen only after 10 days post-op!
Other than that everything has been a breeze... can't wait for the final result!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon