To Say I Couldn't Be Happier is an Understatement! - Sacramento, CA

Reviews tend seem tedious and sometimes pointless....

Reviews tend seem tedious and sometimes pointless... But when you walk away feeling like a whole woman, something I've never felt, or haven't felt since before my 4 kids, it makes me want to come home from my two week post-op appointment after having my breast augmentation to write a review right away. Dr. Sweat is amazing, along with his staff. I've never felt so at ease, never been more informed and couldn't feel more satisfied by the time I made my appointment. From the nurses, to the consultants, to the anesthesiologist, everyone was top notch and did everything to make me feel at ease. I could not be happier with the results and honestly I could never refer anyone to anyone other than this team, and if i ever choose to have more work done, they would definitely be the first and only option.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sweat and his team are so down to earth, and makes you feel like family as soon as you walk in. You wait for nothing.