46 - 5'7 1/2 - 135 Lbs - 1 Child. Sacramento, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was a large B or C cup prior to breast feeding. ...

I was a large B or C cup prior to breast feeding. Now I'm a very deflated B. I'm very happy with my body but want larger breasts to feel more balanced. I usually wear a very padded bras to have a more balanced look. Having wide shoulders makes me feel like a linebacker in tanks or strapless tops. I'm scheduled for my pre op Oct. 21 and my BA is set for Nov. 21. I think I will go for 400 - 440CC. That is a guess after looking at this site. I'm looking forward to the pre op to try on sizers and discuss placement options. I KNOW I don't want the high up boobs that make you look thick.

My "before" boobs.

Getting excited for pre op and size decision.

Pre op is done. The PA started me with 600cc.! Way too big for me. Then we finally got down to 400. They said that about 50cc would be lost under muscle. I'm between 485 cc and 435 inspiration Moderate Plus. I'm pretty sure I'll go 435. Exciting!! Oh and we did the imaging… It seems very in accurate. I'm starting at a 36a and this is showing me with a 600cc. I would love this finished look but I think 400 is more realistic to achieve it

Before.... my itty bitties.

Vectra Imaging 600cc. Not accurate

Sizers 500, 450 and 400

Prescriptions filled! Surgery paid for! 1 week to go!!

Valium for anxiety, antibiotic, stool softener, Percocet, and anti-nausea! Check!! It's getting real!

Wish boobs

Today is the day.

We drove six hours last night to a hotel close to the PS. I live in a rural area where there are none. My love is taking care of me after. He's been awesome but probably tired of looking at so many boobs with me over the last few months. My surgery is scheduled for 1130 with a 1030 check-in time. So far I'm just excited. Not scared at all. Wishing for a little water. I've got my zip up hoodie sweats and flip-flops ready to wear.
I'll take my wish pick in with the Rice Sizer's I've been wearing and puck the final size.
See you on the other side!!! Off to see the wizard soon!! ????

On the other side of boob land!

Surgery went well. We ended up going with 435 cc. The staff was amazing. I'm all tucked into the hotel and really just trying to sleep. I've had two painkillers a Valium and still can't sleep. My king is going for Benadryl so I can try and sleep. I'd say pain is about 6/10. The heavy tight chest makes it hard to get out full words and breath It's all temporary so I'm looking on the bright side and will get through it. Hope everyone's doing great

Feeling better already! Think size is perfect!

I haven't been able to sleep yet but I'm feeling like I can take a full breath's now and feeling much more human. I know my boobs are high and tight and swollen but I really think that once they drop that will be perfect for my frame.

First viewing of the girls!

I was fully prepared for the high tight boobs so I know they will settle in perfectly. I'm so happy I got it done and the doctor and staff made it so easy and quick. I'll keep updates coming as they settle. Pain is very tolerable. A few shakes from the meds wearing off. I'm a happy camper!!

3 days after!

Feeling really good and looking forward to a shower today. I had read so much about constipation with the pain meds so I was prepared and drink smooth move tea, prune juice and the stool softeners that were prescribed. I'm happy to report that everything is flowing very smoothly!!! ????
I only took one pain med yesterday but staying up on ibuprofen. I really don't have much pain at all.
The girls look about the same. They don't feel quite as tight though. I'm still a happy patient!!!

Incisions - looking & feeling good!

So Happy!!

I know there will be lots of changes with dropping and fluffing but I am so so happy I did this. Even though I was confident with myself and my body, deep down I always wishes for boobs.

Stitches out!

So happy.

I know that I ended up with the perfect size for me. I'm all done with sports bras and finally got to go bra shopping. I ended up at 36 DD. It feels perfect for my frame – not too much not too little. So thrilled with the results and happy I took the plunge.

Dropping & Fluffing.

The right has dropped A tiny bit faster than the left. I'm sure because I'm right-handed and use it more. I think the difference is very slight and I'm super happy.

Before & After - 2 months

Wish pick & 2 months post op

So happy with the care, surgery and results. Thrilled that I found my way to Christa Clark!!