26/5'6/125lbs/350cc HP Silicone - Sacramento, CA

I've always wanted a BA ever since I was a tween....

I've always wanted a BA ever since I was a tween. My friends were all blessed with breasts and we would joke around and have "boob transfers" by touching boobs in hopes of having positive energy suddenly give me large breasts. Lol. TEN years later I finally decided to go through with it. The universe was never gonna bless me with breasts and I caved in, and started researching for months. Went to consultations talked to my fellow less blessed friends who've had BAs, touched their breasts, looked at scarring, grilled them with questions for months. MONTHS. They all had saline. Some with aerola incisions and others with the breast fold incision. After months and months I found Dr. Yamahata. I looked at his profile had the consultation and I knew. HE WAS THE ONE. The one the universe sent to bless me with breasts. lol He's very soft spoken and educated and during our consultation answered almost all my questions before I could even ask them. I booked my BA and was ready to go with saline. I wanted a natural look and didn't want to go too heavy because I also have a bad back.

Fast forward Five days before surgery...

I SWITCHED TO SILICONE. I called him almost everyday asking questions about silicone and he answered honestly and patiently. I called him, what felt like, every hour with new questions about silicone and how it'll effect my body type. I'm 5'6, my weight fluctuates from 120-125, my left breast was fuller than my right and my right breast hung a little lower. I was a 34A. All this FIVE DAYS PRIOR TO SURGERY. All the while Dr. Yamahata and his staff were all very patient with me and all on the same page.

As of Dec.1 I will be two weeks post-op and am loving them. Of course I have a million questions, comments, and concerns as every woman would after surgery, so I've wrote them all down and will address them with Dr. Yamahata on my two week post op visit. I will be posting pictures!

I'll KEEP IN TOUCH LADIES!!

Two weeks.

Very excited to be hitting my two week mark tomorrow. My boobs are still high and square so I'm not sure how I feel yet. I love the fact that I will have breasts but I'm so impatient & I'm afraid I may have boob greed. Lol so much for natural. Only time will tell! Can't wait for my post op tomorrow.

Will keep in touch!

Pictures

Picture updates.

Two weeks PO progress pictures.

ONE MONTH PICTURES!!!

My babies are officially one month old as of the 17th!! They are still firm, ALOT softer than before but still firm. My left is slowly starting to round out and d&f. Slow progress but slow progress is better than no progress. My righty is my dominant side and is still high and square. Both my nipples are still very low on my breast but they are moving up. I can tell from my good left breast. I know my right will need time. I rely on my right side a lot. I didn't realize it until I was in recovery. My scars are healing great and looking amazing at one month! I can tell when they heal they will be non existent!

Two months PO.

Omg. They are healing beautifully.
????????????
Nothing new to update on. They are slowly dropping still. Left is still my favorite, it was my favorite before surgery and even after. Left has softened A LOT compared to my right. My right is soft but firmer than the left. Was not instructed to use scar cream but I've been using it anyway to help the scarring process.

Bra shopping!!!

Loving all these bras. So glad I can fit cute bras now.

BooBie Mile stone.

Boobs look and feel real. Very natural. Soft. I can do anything now. Work out, yoga, sleep on my stomach, wear wired/padded bras. That's pretty much it for my boobie updates.

6 month post op boobies!!!

Just posting some recent pictures by request. I also uploaded a picture of myself wearing my old surgical bra for comparison. Lol. BOOOYYY a few months makes a HUGE different lol. I hope these help ladies!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

After my BA, he called to check up on me but I was so out of the loop I vaguely remember even speaking with him. Lol I only know because my boyfriend told me he called and reminded me to ask him about what was normal and not normal after the BA. He's very quiet, patient and knowledgeable as well as his staff. If they were ever irritated by my constant questions, calls, and concerns...They did not show it at all. Lol. They were all very professional and courteous.