32yr Old/2kids: Breast Lift No Implants/Mini TT - Sacramento, CA

Just got my breast lift with no implants 4 days...

Just got my breast lift with no implants 4 days ago and a mini tummy tuck (only skin removal)
Pain is manageable. With all the incisions I had I must say the most painful is the results from the lipo done on the side of my breasts as part of my lift... I was afraid they will turn up too small but so far they seem as a good size (even though I know they are still swollen) I can feel my nipples which is also a good thing.
The skin removal did involve a large incision. I had a "pouch" and was not interested in the full tummy tuck since I am active and working out to get that flat stomach (still in process)
Im looking forward to wearing clothes and not having that excess skin showing up and giving me a double tummy look.
So far the recovery hasnt been so bad. I did puke all day on day one but the surgery was about 4hrs long so I was out on GA for quiet some time there... I have been drinking a lot of liquids, eating healthy and taking my vitamins... my first bowel movement wasnt until yesterday and until that happened, it was getting very uncomfortable.
I will be posting pics soon!

1 week post op

This is the day of surgery and a week post op of only the breast lift. No implants and minimal volume removed. My left one is more swollen so they still look different from each other...
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Sincere, serious and experienced...