25yo-Liposuction Abd, Iliac Crest, Inner/Outer Thighs & Breast Augmentation - Sacramento, CA

I chose to have Liposuction of my abdomen,...

I chose to have Liposuction of my abdomen, inner/outer thighs, and iliac crest, as these were areas that I really struggled to lose weight from. I typically run up to 5 times a week, 4-7mi depending on the day, and always incorporate weight lifting throughout the week. I have just found that it has been harder as I have aged ( I know i'm still very young) or perhaps my genetics, to get these areas to trim down - an hour to an hour and a half of exercise a day is just not cutting it for me. In addition to my exercise habits, I am also a Vegan and I live a very healthy lifestyle. I just had my procedure on the 25th of June and I will happily post my before and after pictures asap. I am already VERY pleased with my results and I am only 3 days out. I also had a breast augmentation- this was my second breast augmentation, I decided to exchange my 250cc Saline implants for 650cc UHP Silicone Mentor implants. I also had some Capsular Contracture of the right breast that was removed during the exchange. I chose to increase my implant size due to personal preference. My incision was inframammary, my choice. I am extremely happy with my breast size, they look very proportional with my frame.

I will post my after pics around 6 weeks & progression pictures every so often until I'm completely healed (6mos+)

1 month post-op 650cc AUG

Here is a side view of my breast augmentation. 650cc ultra high profile Silicone implants by Mentor. I am extremely happy with the size. I am currently 32 DD (at Target) since I don't want to buy expensive bras in the event that they change size at all(might still be healing) . :) I was previously a 32B/small C. Also, I'm very swollen from the lipo in my garment, I'm only 4 days post-op lipo in this picture. Fyi.

Front View

Front View

13 days post-op Lipo

I seriously teared up when I took my garment off today. I'm only 13 days post-op & I can see a dramatic improvement in all areas that I had lipo, but especially in my inner/outer legs (my biggest concern & hardest area to lose weight from). I'm so happy already & I haven't even hit my 6 week mark-plus, I may even still have improvements for up to 6months! Here's some side-by-side comparisons at 13 days post-op

13 days post-op lipo

2weeks post-op w/clothes

As requested, here's a 2 week post-op with clothes on. But it's been over a month since the breast aug. The bra is NOT padded. FYI.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Sweat to be of first consideration for anyone considering any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery- especially body contouring, as this is his expertise. I am VERY pleased with my liposuction (and breast augmentation) results and I cannot wait to see my final results. Dr. Sweat pays great attention to fine detail and he is a perfectionist- I feel very fortunate to have him in the Sacramento area, although I would have traveled any distance to have him as my surgeon. In addition, his staff are absolutely lovely and responsive! They are very on top of things and were so pleasant. Again, I can't say it enough, I highly recommend Dr. Sweat, it is certainly worth your time to meet with him for a consultation during your search. I will post before and after pictures asap. Feel free to PM me for any questions.