Consultation Scheduled - Round Rock, TX

I have been wanting my pre pregnancy body back for...

I have been wanting my pre pregnancy body back for some time now. I am anxious about my consult on Saturday May 18th. I just want to pick the right Doctor who can give me the results I want. I took care of my sister in law who had breast in plants and she had a great experience. I am hopping for the same. I am worried about the stretch mark through my belly button piercing. I am hoping it can be fixed and not have the scars to bad.

My husband and I went the the consultation. Dr. Kerr answered all our questions and then some. :) He is professional and makes you feel really comfortable. The cost of the surgery was more than expected.I will just have to wait longer to save. I plan on Dr. Kerr doing my surgery where as before I was not sure. Meeting him made all the difference. Can't wait to have my new dream body. :)

scheduled surgery Feb 25th 2016

Went in to to schedule my surgery on February 18th and spoke with Dr Kerr about what I wanted. I told him I just wanted a flat tummy and full lifted breast. I said I did not wait to increase my size any but wanted to fill them out with a fat transfer. Dr Kerr said that he can do that no problem. Dr Kerr is really easey to talk to and makes you feel super comfortable. I then scheduled my pre-op opointment for the following day.
The following day . Dr kerr staff promptly made sure they filled all my prescriptions and got my health history.

Day of surgery February 25th went in with my husband Dr Kerr and said staff were amazing! I felt super comfortable and happy.

There after I had several follow up visits with Dr Kerr and his Nurse Falisha. Had great experiences and Falisha is one of my favorites there.
Had some concerns with infection and drain issues, Dr kerr and Falisha were quick to get me in and take care of it.
I think I am healing nicely and I am 100% happy with my tummy tuck results so far.

Concerns about one breast fuller than the other

I am concerned about the fullness in one of my breast and not the other. I'm worried the fat transfer didn't take in one of them. I have an appointment with Dr Kerr on monday the 14th and I will discuss this with him.

Tummy tuck results Two weeks after surgery

My Tummy feels tight and looks flat. I'm really loving the results so far.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

DR Kerr and his team are amazing. I felt really comfortable.