TT and BA - Round Rock, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am just now figuring out how to post pictures;...

I am just now figuring out how to post pictures; however, this website has been very helpful with my recent MM procedure. The ladies I have talk to on this website gave me support and motivation to go through with getting my MM. I was very nervous and scared but I made it. My surgery went well and I didn't any issues after surgery. It had been ten days since the surgery and my boobs are fine they do get sore but I massage them twice a day. My tummy is fine but it is still swollen and my scar is really itching. I only have one drain and because of the holiday, I will have to go to work with one drain ????. I am going to have fun trying to hide it ????. Overall, If I had to do this over again I would and I would use the same doctor. Happy healing to everyone ????.

Four week update

I am four weeks and feel great. I love my results and can wait to see the final look. To day was the first day I wore a regular bra. My stomach is still swollen and My boobs are still sore but I expected that. Happy healing to all.

Four week

I thought these pictures posted with the other one.

My Doctor and his staff was amazing, they treated me as if they new me for years. Dr. Kerr is a perfectionist, he does not rush you, he listens to your needs and gives his professional opinion about what will be best for you and your body.