30 Years Old, 3 Kids, First Time with Any Injection, Was Soooo Nervous - Roseville, MN

I started to see some lines in the crowd feet area...

I started to see some lines in the crowd feet area when I smiled and really wanted to try botox. The dermatologist I went to is a top doctor and only uses Dysport and had great things to say about it. I was very nervous and went in to do a test spot. Came back in two weeks later for 20 units of Dysport around each eye. I've had a headache off and on, okay its been one week and one day. I can definitely see a difference and could start seein a difference on about day 3. The only negative is the headache but I get headaches a lot so it's hard to tell if it's from the injections. No bruising, no pain.

Love my results.

Dr Tareen put another 10 units of Dysport in for a total of 50 units for crows feet. I am now 4 days post injection of the last 10 units and absolutely loving it. Why doesn't everyone use this stuff?!! Seriously amazing.

Dysport update

Just got second treatment of dysport. I got 50 units in my crows feet. Love the results. Started seeing changes after 3 days, works super fast.

Last crows feet treatment done end of Aug, now it's Beg of December and just had another treatment today.

The Dysport seems to last a little over 3 month for me until I really start noticing that I need it.

12/11 update

Just to show the progression

Just wanted to update my progress

Two week Dysport for crows feet

So happy with the crows feet area treatment. Seriously the best thing ever!
Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon

Love her! Will continue to see Dr Tareen and will also bring my children here for any skin issues and definitely recommend her to my friends.