27 Years Old, 2 Kids, C-sections - Roseville, CA

I'm getting my Airsculpt Laser Lipo tomorrow...

I'm getting my Airsculpt Laser Lipo tomorrow morning, and I'm extremely nervous. I'm not coming out expecting to look perfect, I know I'm going to still have stretch marks and loose skin. But a tummy tuck was much too intense for me. I just hope to lose some inches and feel more comfortable in and out of clothes.

Surgery went as planned

The surgery went as planned. I had a full abdomen, waist, bra roll, and flanks. It wasn't completely painless, but it was balearable. I'm still in pain, but not baf enough to need the Narcos perscribed. I can't take off the compression yet, so don't know the results. It was pretty neat my dr showed me the difference in the side that had been worked on vs the side that hadn't.

First day taking the compression off

I was finally able up take off the compression and shower. I'm impresssed with the results so far. I'm still swollen. But can see a difference already. I'm still in a bit of pain, but it's much better. I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Still some pain and swelling.

I'm still swollen and in a bit of pain. But I'm pretty happy so far. I lost 4 inches off my lower abdomen already! My waist and bra roll area are down 2 inches each area. I can't wait to see the final results when the swelling is done!

C-section fold

My belly isn't starting to fold over my c-section scar anymore.
Dr. Rasi