facelift - Roseville, CA

I had a facelift by Dr. Coscia. My results were...

I had a facelift by Dr. Coscia. My results were amazing and far exceeded my expectations. I'm 54 years old and take excellent care of my self. However, when looked in the mirror I did not like how my face was looking. It lacked tone and I was looking old, not how I felt on the inside. I wanted a natural look, to look younger to how I feel inside. I was really concerned and afraid that I would look plastic or weird. After all you only have one face and I was very nervous.
Most people don't even realize I had anything done and they frequently comment on how beautiful my face looks. They can't believe I have children in their late 20's. They can't figure out what is different they think I have a new hair style, or new eye makeup, or I had my eyes done. This is just the reaction I wanted. The people that know me tell me it is the best facelift they have ever seen including my hair stylist who has seen many.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

To top things off Dr. Coscia's bedside manner is excellent. He is honest, kind and really cares about his patients. I'm an RN so I don't give 5 star ratings to anyone. This is one of the best decision I have made. I totally trust Dr. Coscia and think he is one of the best plastic surgeons.