Airbrush Laser Lipo After 2 Kids - Roseville, CA

After having two kids and years of not taking care...

After having two kids and years of not taking care of myself I started gaining a lot of weight. I started feeling depressed every time i saw myself in the mirror. Thats when I chose to go to Elite Body Sculpture. I am only 3 weeks out and I feel like a whole different person. I look better than what I did 40 years ago. I can't wait to see my final results.

3 month post op

Hello Ladies,
Many of you have asked for me to post pictures of my before and after. I am so happy with my results. Doctor explained to me that I would have some loose skin which i was okay with. My results are better than what I had expect given that I didn't want to get a tummy tuck.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I had my consultation with Dr. Hagstrom. From the moment I met him his confidence put me at ease . The staff and Dr. Hagstrom made me feel very comfortable, answered all the questions I had. Dr. Hagstrom went over my expectations and explained after having two kids I would have some loose skin which I thought would be way worse.