58years Old. Roseville, CA

3 weeks post op I started experiencing skin tears....

3 weeks post op I started experiencing skin tears. I have had repair surgery on the left breast six times and repair surgery five times on the right breast. As of today my last surgery repair was on October 21, 2016. As of today October 27, 2016 I am still experiencing skin tears. My surgeon is very replicable and is doing what he says needs to be done. He is keeping a very close eye on me I am in his office 2 to 3 times a week every week. I have almost had surgery on a weekly basis to try and repair my breast. He admits he pulled the skin so tight and did not leave room for swelling. I have been doing the wet to dry pads twice a day I am on vitamin C and vitamin zinc. My question is is there anything else that can be done to speed up this healing process?

Update 10-29-16

As of October 29,2016 these are the up to date photos. Yesterday when I seen my doctor he said he is considering a skin graft on the right breast. He said the skin inside looks like it's healing well the color is coming back it's filling in and looking better he says. That left breast is the one with the hole in it still and he wants that to heal more on the inside before he does a skin graft. As of today's date October 29, 2016 I have had six repair surgeries on the left breast and five on the right breast. I just hope and pray that the skin graphs will help me heal quicker. He has not set a date yet for that to be done. I am in his office at least twice a week he is keeping a very close eye on me. My original breast lift surgery was done August 25, 2016.

Nine weeks post Mastopexy surgery.

Week 13

This is on 11-20-16 this is week 13. My breast still have lumps around the nipple area. The bottom wounds are still open. Today one of the lumps around my nipple area opened up. This is what I saw when I took my bra off.

Week 13

Update 11-23-16

On 11-23-16 my left breast was sewn for the sixth time. The right breast was covered with a skin graph. I'm hoping and praying that this works. Hopefully the left breast will be ready for a skin graph next week.

12-2-16

Today I went to the doctor and he took the gauze off of the skin graph that he did last week. Praise the Lord it did take I am so happy about that. I will have a scar but at least The wound is closed. Now I just need the left side to heal a little more so that he can do a skin graft on that side as well. It has taken a while to get to this point but it is finally towards the end thank God. The pictures that I am posting were taken today you will see the skin graft that is the right breast the other picture is the left breast.