29 Years Old, 3 Kids, Recently Lost 30 Lbs - Roseville, CA

I just had my pre op appt with Dr. Lee yesterday...

I just had my pre op appt with Dr. Lee yesterday for my breast augmentation. I've decided on a high profile silicone implant 590cc. I'm 5'1", 140lbs (recently lost 30 lbs) with curvy hips, I'm currently a very deflated 34A after nursing 3 babies over the last 9 years. I can't wait for my surgery date, which is just over 3 weeks away. I will add photos when I get home :)

Just over 2 weeks to go!

I am getting so excited for my upcoming surgery date, I just can't wait for it to be here. I have added a "before" picture because I completely forgot to post one before.

On the other side

My surgery was today at 1pm and it went great! Dr. Lee placed 590cc silicone implants under the muscle. I woke up with a lot of pressure on my chest and moving my arms is very uncomfortable. He said for me to continue to move my arms so they don't become stiff. Other than that, I feel great!

1 day post op

It's 5am the day after my surgery and I've been waking up every 4-6 hours to take my pain meds. I'm not experiencing much pain in my breasts, it's more in my arms when I move them. I'm already loving my results and I know they're just going to continue to improve!

Just over 24 hours

It's been just over 24 hours since my surgery and I am feeling pretty good. My arms and side boob are pretty sore, and I get a lot of pressure when I go from laying down to sitting up. I've been setting an alarm to take my pain meds and Valium. I feel like if I stay on top of them, maybe in a couple days I can just switch to Tylenol. I've also been icing my chest to help with swelling.

2 days post op

Today I had more pain than yesterday. I went out to run a couple of errands with my husband and forgot to bring my meds with me, so by the time I got home, I was very sore. I took them right away, slept for a couple hours, and woke up feeling great. I have no bruising which I was pleasantly surprised by.
Roseville Plastic Surgeon