69 Years Old, Had a Facelift - Roseville, CA

From the first moment I met d-r Almonte, I felt at...

From the first moment I met d-r Almonte, I felt at ease. His big smile makes you feel comfortable immediately. We had a conversation & he explained all the details of the future procedure, answered all my questions. The whole atmosphere in his office is very calming & soothing. The day of the surgery , I had no worries because I trusted him. Everything went smoothly, after that I spent some time in the recovery room with nice music to listen to. Two days after I had the surgery- I was able to go back easily to my everyday activities including 2 miles walking in the morning, cooking, working on the computer. My whole experience with d-r Almonte was very, very positive & will recommend him to everyone who wants to take a step to feeling younger & confident about themselves. I am very happy with the results.
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

D-r Almonte is very kind & trustworthy. A very good professional. I liked the fact that his expertize is on face only . This alone made me feel much more comfortable with my decision. Everything went smoothly.His staff is amazing. I am happy.