Latina New Booty - Mexico

My goal was to achieve more of a bubble butt. I...

My goal was to achieve more of a bubble butt. I worked out a lot but I still wasn't satisfied with the shape of my butt I wanted more volume on top and get rid of love handles and get smaller waist. I got liposuction of my full back, waist, arms and thighs, 300cc oval half implants and vaginal rejuvenation. I have to say this was not an easy recovery, I couldn't sit for 2 weeks, I was in so much pain and discomfort. Going to the restroom was very hard I had to stand up and started wearing diapers at night since I was peeing so much, since it was so hard to get up from bed. This by far was my worse surgery and such a PAIN IN THE ASS!! ???? But like they say "Beauty is Pain"

Before/After Photos

Here are some photos of before and 4 months after Post-Op. I'm still not 100% I'm now working out 4-5 days a week and getting back on routine before surgery. It hasn't been easy, by far the hardest surgery I experienced.

Some more after pics

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gongora is definitely a butt doctor, he was awesome! He was very informative during consultation, he makes you feel comfortable from beginning to end.