26 Years Old, Brazillian Butt Lift to Get Rid of Studdborn Fat - Rosarito, Mexico

In just over 6 weeks I'm having full body...

In just over 6 weeks I'm having full body liposculpture and a BBL. I'm really looking forward to a flatter stomach, and smaller thighs, as well a perky butt with less cellulite. I bought lose fitting cotton pj's and slippers today, as well as laxatives, glycerin suppositories (these are amazing, work super well for the post op back up). Finally some lip balm,and cepocol for my throat. I'm curious how to not sitting on my butt will be, but I'm confident the results will be worth any inconvenience.

May 16 BBL Thoughts, and Info

Potentially useful things I've learned.

**Things to Avoid** I found out from my surgeon to stop taking birth control pills 4 weeks in advance at minimum. Make sure you ask your surgeon about this if it has not been mentioned. Also beware of supplements and herbs! vitamin E, fish oil, camomile, saint jhons wort, garlic pills etc can all have bad possible effects with surgery, like too much bleeding. If its a pill or a tea passing your lips within a month of surgery its probably a good idea to ask your surgeon about taking it before you take it.

** Things to do** Drink lots of water. Do meditation if you can in the month before. This has been great for peace of mind. I also read a study that said that a mindfulness mediation practice one a week for 4-6 weeks before surgery reduced post surgical pain. Also meditation boosts the immune system. Work out moderately, light to moderate exercise is great for the body helps the immune system and helps with any pre surgery gitters.

**Things to Remember** Being nervous or anxious before a surgery is totally normal. Surgery triggers some primal fears, such as the fear of dismemberment. These fears keep us safe in the natural world. That said the risk from elective surgery is not that great compared to everyday activities such as driving. So its okay to be nervous accept that and do it anyways (like driving). Life is risky. The trick is taking measured risks, risks that the gains out weigh the risks. Ellective surgery is a good example of this if you are healthy the serious risks are rare and the gains can be huge. So accept your worry, don't judge it or tell yourself, I shouldn't be worried. It's normal and okay to feel anxious. For the breasts I told myself I shouldn't be worried, and that it wasn't okay to feel that, to just buck up... it wasn't a good choice. This time I accepted it, and am much much less nervous for it.

Hope some of this helps!

p.s) I'm looking forward to making this positive change, even if its tough to get there it will be worth it.

BBL, full tummy tuck, full body lipo

I'm healing now. Fairly Mobil. Drains are out. I'm loving my new butt, hips and flat tummy. Not sure the surgery was worth the emotional upheaval. Still processing a lot of emotions. After pics may come at some point. Considering getting a tattoo over the tuck scar in a year or two.

bbl, tummy tuck, full body lipo

this doesn't really show off the butt, but it shows the middle and hips. Best picture I have for now.

BBL picture

heres one

Results are Beggining to show

Well I'm feeling a lot better. I'm back to moderate exercise, and no pain. I'm happy with the results. The scar is quite red and huge, but I think in a year or so it will go white and I will be less worried about it. I love the flat tummy. The butt is very much a Brazilian butt and it looks fantastic in jeans or yoga pants.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

So far so good. Email consolation, and instructions. My previous breast augmentation and enlargement was very good. The hospital staff were competent, most spoke English. The aftercare wasn't very good this time. I felt that the experience was not as good as the first procedure and I will not be getting anything else done in Mexico.