Dr Eduardo Gongora, Lipo Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt- Documenting my Journey - Mexico

My friend recommended Dr. Eduardo Gongora in...

My friend recommended Dr. Eduardo Gongora in Rosarito. I am 37 years old, 5'5" and 168lbs all weight is in my midsection im size 11- I had my consultation three weeks ago and I was blown away by the experience. Clean facility, dr was ethical & honest. Starting this blog 2 document journey & pics.

Before pictures uploaded

Before pictures uploaded! Front and side view. Please note: the scar you see was from my 1st tummy tuck performed by Dr Carlos Buenrostro many years ago. I was never happy with the results so I'm putting all my faith in Dr Eduardo Gongora~ I hope he can reconstruct my body and give me a nice figure. I promise to update every single step of the process to help other women make an educated decision.

The procedure lasted about 5 hrs. My experience was absolutely incredible. I walked into the facility, they have my room ready and a nurse gave me a liquid to shower with. They gave me IV fluids, performed an EKG and I saw a nutriologist that gave me my new meal plan. The nurse wrapped my legs in gauze to help the blood circulation and I met the anesthesiologist, the entire surgical team and the doctor. Dr gongora is a classy guy! He drew on my body and took my before pictures. His personality is very easy going so he made me feel safe and relaxed. I followed his instructions and I didn't eat any solids three days prior to the surgery. When I woke up he was next to me and my room was located right next to the nurses station. They knew no one stayed overnight with me so they pampered me with lots of care and affection. I have to admit this surgery was something huge, but the recovery has been a success. I came home a day after the surgery because I wasn't feeling pain when I was truly feeling is very sore and a lot of discomfort. This is my first day at home and someone is here taking care of me but I am managing the recovery process incredibly well. One thing I forgot to mention is the clinic offers transportation. I didn't have anyone that could probably do border to pick me up so a really nice girl drove me home for $100. There is honestly no price tag in safety so I happily made arrangements and I am now in the comfort of my home. I want to highlight the fact that the entire staff is very high and they are compassionate and truly care about the needs of the patients. Everyone gathered in my room before I left and I cried for joy because my previous experience at a different doctor was not pleasant, so I appreciate this people and I wanted to say a few words because I truly believe that their care is helping many women like us transform our lives as well as our bodies.

New pictures

Day two, still swollen- I have about 10 Gauzes wrapped around my waist (they're not tight) but I see a huge difference in my waist line. I think he did a great job w the sutures because I don't feel that I'm ripping in half when I get up to use the bathroom. Drains are working great and I feel no pain at all, even the sore areas are starting to heal. I'm very thankful and so far I'm happy with the recovery process. I was told the 1st three days would be the hardest but I'm ok. My butt is tucked inside a donut and I have a lot of pillows around me.

More before pictures

More before pixs

The healing process continues

I'm very grateful for all the support I'm receiving from my loved ones. I no longer need pain meds- I'm only taking antibiotics antiflamatories and something to help my stomach. I wanted to share a picture of my little set up- I spend most of my day in my recliner but sometimes I move my pillows to my bedroom. I'm catching up on tv shows and I'm relaxing.

I had two of my four drains removed today and I got my compression garment

I'm excited! I can stand up straight. I feel very comfortable and removing the drains didn't hurt at all! Words can't describe how happy and grateful I am. The results are drastic and I was told that I'm still swollen. I can't wait to buy new clothes!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gongora was very honest. The consultation lasted a significant amount of time because he took the time to listen to my concerns. He listened to me, he was very honest and clear... he even showed me a video to help me illustrate the process that he recommends. Doctor Gongora seems very ethical and professional. He didn't rush me, I look heavy because I have a lot of fat on my back and flanks and sides. He told me that he doesn't recommend going on a diet and that I should expect good results if I do the procedure now. I am scheduled for surgery August 2nd and I am starting this blog to encourage other women (hopefully) and to keep myself busy thru this journey. Feedback and prayers are welcome! :) I will take before pictures and upload them soon.